Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What can I take to make my penis big and long?

I'm a virgin with a small tiny penis. It is below average size and I want it to be average size. Is there anything I can take to make my penis big and a few inches long? I know size does matter and my current size I know girls would not like it.
    "Some people more than others judge people by their looks, moreover attractiveness probably most affects first impressions" (Livingston)

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift."

"To be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." IICorinthians 5:8

There is nothing that is going to make you bigger.
    I shared my spare on Feb 4th. Ask me about living kidney donation.

Platinum Member
    There is no way to make your penis bigger/longer for long term except with surgery. (Saw this on manswers, god I love that show)

Silver Member
    Well, I am a girl, and if it's any consolation, big/long penises hurt like hell. Obviously there are upsides, but the uncomfortableness is something that I have to get used to, and I despise it -__- Size is overrated.

If you're worried about your penis size I can understand (as a guy), but personally I feel gaining social skills that help you get in situations where you can use your penis are way more valuable than making yourself bigger. Size doesn't make you destined to be a virgin or a non-virgin.
    Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something. - Henry David Thoreau

Platinum Member
    Find a girl who is small and short like you. They are not all "one size fits all."

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drmcsugar View Post
    Well, I am a girl, and if it's any consolation, big/long penises hurt like hell. Obviously there are upsides, but the uncomfortableness is something that I have to get used to, and I despise it -__- Size is overrated.
    I agree with this to an extent, as it is true that a big size can be quite painful for me personally, though I can see how the extreme opposite wouldn't be that nice either. I don't know of anything that can fix your issue except finding a person that you feel comfortable with on a deeper level who might understand your problem and accept you for who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewing View Post
    Find a girl who is small and short like you. They are not all "one size fits all."
    I have to completely agree with this one. Smaller girls fit better with smaller sizes (as in it doesn't feel AS small). So if you want to make things a little better given the circumstances, find a girl who is not that big.

Also, learn to do things to please a girl that don't involve size. Though that doesn't solve the size issue, the girl will still be satisfied in the end and if she loves you she'll get over the size altogether and learn to be happy with other kind of sexual satisfaction. Find a girl you can discuss your fears with so that it'll be less akward for the both of you and try to develop other skills to feel more confident.

Platinum Member
    The physical size of a woman has nothing to do with how much penis she can take.

A chick could be 6 foot tall and have a shallow vagina.

And to the OP. How small are you?

There are some surgeries that can be performed, but honestly, being a great lover isn't about penis size... The man i've had the best sex with hands down actually has the smallest penis of any i've dated. He was also an incredible ladies man and didn't let his penis size interfere with his love of sex and charming women and pleasing them! What he lacked in penis size he made up for in charm and knowing what a woman wanted and how to give it to her. I think one reason he was such a great lover is because he had felt inadequate about his penis, so he started really working on learning ways to please women and make them come, whereas many a man with a big member thinks he just has to wave it in a woman's face and she's supposed to swoon with delight, but honestly, it doesn't work that way. There is so much more to lovemaking than just the penis!

More than 50% of all women can't orgasm with just penile penetration and must have oral sex or other stimulation to orgasm. I know many women who couldn't care less about penetration but go crazy for a guy who is good at oral sex or stimulating them with fingers, so you can learn to excel at that regardless of anything else!

Like Jonny says, the size of the woman is nothing to with her vagina size.

My ex was very petite. The last place we went together was an Antiques fayre. I wouldn't say her vagina is loose but that's where they held it.

Must have been something to do with her last ex..

His penls was so big it was in a Boy Band with 4 other dlcks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...