ut804

Quick question on blocking:

I blocked my ex a few months ago on OKCupid. Was trying to heal myself and move on when to my horror he appears on my "welcome" screen (where they show you people who updated their profiles). He did not view my profile, I'm talking about the section where they show you random men who updated their profiles. It said he edited his profile and added a pictire which I could all see.

My question is, if I can see him, can he see me?

How does the blocking work? He cannot send me a message but can still see me or he can not see or send me a message? I cannot find anything about this on the site.

I wish there was a way to stop people looking at your profile. I notice one guy keeps coming to look at my page. Not all the time, but maybe once every couple of months. It is annoying as his name and pic are a little freaky. I don't like the idea of him keep coming to my page to look at my pic. Ugh! I was looking to see if there was a way to block them from coming but I guess you can't. I've sent OKC an email about it. I wish they could add that to the settings.

I wish there was a way to stop people looking at your profile. I notice one guy keeps coming to look at my page. Not all the time, but maybe once every couple of months. It is annoying as his name and pic are a little freaky. I don't like the idea of him keep coming to my page to look at my pic. Ugh! I was looking to see if there was a way to block them from coming but I guess you can't. I've sent OKC an email about it. I wish they could add that to the settings.

I know right! I mean with Facebook, for example, when you block someone they can not only contact you but they also can't see anything from you. I don't know why OKCupid can't do this. I don't feel comortable with someone I don't like or don't feel comfortable with having access to my profile. I don't want them to see certain information or for them to "spy" on me or check up on me. They really need to change that!

I wish there was a way to stop people looking at your profile. I notice one guy keeps coming to look at my page. Not all the time, but maybe once every couple of months. It is annoying as his name and pic are a little freaky.

Buy him A-list! Then he'll browse anonymously and you won't see him visiting you. Wait, never mind.

• 1 month later...

Archived