Would this "get well" letter make you feel better?

Dear ...

I know I should be working at this time, but something else is crossing my mind. You.

I meant to tell you this before, maybe face to face or line by line….It does not matter which way but I want you to know something.

You are a wonderful person and even though you don’t feel your best right now, it will get better and YOU will get better.

I can’ tell “I know how you feel”, because I can only imagine.

I did not know much about Diabetes when I met you but since I know you - “ a day or two” – I learned a lot by listening to you or reading some D-forums. I want to understand you as much as I can.

I wish I could do something to make it go away, to make you feel better. Perhaps sharing some of your sugar with me might help or do some research with Shelton Cooper to find a cure.

Anyway, I want you to know that I am thinking of you.

Please, do not give up.

Do not let that ugly, hairy Ms. D to discourage you. If one thing does not work, something else will. I know it can take a while but it will be worth it.

Besides, I believe you to do your best. You are that wise man I adore.

Miss your smile as always.

Depends on how "down" he is right now. If he's mostly ok, but just feeling a little down, I think a simple, "Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and will help you out with anything you need," would be better. If he's in a super state of depression, then something more dramatic might be in order. Not sure I'd keep the jokes, though.

Depends on how "down" he is right now. If he's mostly ok, but just feeling a little down, I think a simple, "Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and will help you out with anything you need," would be better. If he's in a super state of depression, then something more dramatic might be in order. Not sure I'd keep the jokes, though.

I guess, it was not as good idea as I thought. He has been sick for a long time and I wanted to show that I care. He likes big bang theory - that is why I used Shelton Cooper in it.

I guess, it was not as good idea as I thought. He has been sick for a long time and I wanted to show that I care. He likes big bang theory - that is why I used Shelton Cooper in it.

Elizabeth...He knows that you care, as well as knowing you're married. You need to step back and address this before it's too late.

Archived