dating your ex?

loulou37

Hi has anyone got the ebook, dating your ex by yangki christine akiteng?

loulou x

No, but its obviously a "getting back with your ex book". IMO are evil and only try to capitalize on weak individuals who are desperate to get their exes back. There are like penis enlargment pills or making a million dollars working from home. There just a waste of time and your money (if you have to pay for it). To me you'll get better advice from this board.

Funny thing is I think I have read some stuff this person posted on a website or someone here posted it. I don't really remember. I think she was against no contact... She thought you had to keep contact going with your ex. IMO not a good idea in most cases.

Yangki christine akiteng was the first relationship material about exes that I read after my break-up. If I could go back in time, I would prevent myself from ever visiting her site. She recommends low contact, which is a fantastic way to keep your wounds open and fresh. All the effort you put into low contact just serves to dilute your own healing, and increases the chances that your ex will get sick of you and take drastic efforts to remove you from his/her life. I agree with some of the points she makes about no contact, it's not the ultimate strategy to getting back an ex. What NC does is allow you a second chance, which is yours to mess up, or succeed with. Any NC after that is just a way of healing and moving on. Given another chance I would start no contact from the moment she broke-up with me.

Some of her other free material is good though. She talks about not accepting just friendship with an ex, which doesn't help you get them back in any way. Also that the path to reconciliation will not be smooth, and that at times you may feel ignored, but you shouldn't just give up.

All e-books that have had some recorded success are just a variation on the plan of no contact, improve yourself, he/she initiates contact, if not you re-iniate contact and go from there. The others are just trying to make a quick buck by offering "alternatives" that will not work in a majority of cases.

Yep I was dumb enough to buy it at one desperate stage lol!!! I had a copy on my old laptop which broke down - I don't think it was saved anywhere else or I would let you read it!....it is basically as PurpleSmash said...but I found that most of it was available for free on her website anyway...certainly nothing revolutionary in there.

• 3 years later...
Hi has anyone got the ebook, dating your ex by yangki christine akiteng?

loulou x

I'm a physician. Let's just say she doesn't have the credentials and training to espouse advice that is unhelpful. She charges more than an e-book should EVER cost. And when I asked for a refund, she wrote a rude note and signed it "love always." I feel this kind of expensive book by someone who has minimal training (her website states "trained at" and doesn't specify GRADUATED or a degree. A careful way of admitting her lack in credentials.) Quite honestly, I regret the purchase. Stay far away.

Archived