Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

ashley001

My boyfriend has only gone down on me about 2 times before tonight, but tonight we couldn't have sex because we were at my parents' house. So instead I he went down on me. The thing is, I know how I taste, and it's not good. I'm clean, etc. but still! I don't think I'd even go down on myself...

So my question is, guys, or girls, what's it like to eat a girl out? What's going on in your mind? Do you just kind of grin and bear the taste? I get self-conscious when he's down there...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be that way, and chances are I'm a bit older than you so have had time to learn to enjoy it. There comes a point when it's ridiculous to be self-conscious of your body. It's a vagina. It smells, looks, and tastes way different than anything else. That doesn't make it a bad thing. It's just part of your body. Be proud of it.

I don't have an answer to your question because I've never done that to a girl, but I'd encourage you to be more confident, enjoy it more, and don't worry about what it's like for him. Just my opinion.

It really depends on the girl. It also really varies. I am going to answer truthfully.

Some girls STINK! I don't even know how they taste cause I will refuse, but I can imagine though judging from the smell.

She takes off her panties and you're ready to get it on but then you take in a whiff, it's instant softness. It's a mood killer.

Some girls are neutral. They don't smell bad, and they taste alright. Not saying they taste like honey or flowers, but you can tell she's healthy.

This is good and desirable. They don't have a strong taste, so you can keep going down on her without being held back.

I've noticed vegetarians are like this. Just sayin'. Diet plays a huge role I think. Lots of fluids as well.

I'll also touch upon another topic, irrelevant but equally or more even important when it comes to sex. It's touchy, but I'll say it here anyhow cause I think everyone needs to be informed for their sake. A woman's scent is important to us guys. Ladies, please clean your bums thoroughly. There are so many women who I assume have not been taught how to clean back there or something cause I've been with a number of women and it's the same thing when I do doggy style. It smells bad. What's worse is when they just came out of the shower and it still smells. The right way to clean it is with body wash or soap, and with your hands, and water pressure.

^^ Totally, but I can't say I've ever come accross a smelly butt during sex.

----

Females can and do have their 'off' days.

The worst moment was going down on a female a shortly after they had been swimming in a chlorinated pool.

With an expressionless face I said "No......I can't do it".

A seagull would have been attracted to the smell, but I'm not a seagull.

----

Otherwise I do not find the taste good or bad which makes giving oral perfectly enjoyable for the most part.

I guess I'm lacking experience, cuz I haven't met a vagina I didn't like lol. I have heard horror stories though!

Ive noticed little variations in taste, like if she's just gotten out of the shower. My ex actually was a surprise because she generally smelled a lot stronger than previous girls. She wasnt dirty, just naturally more scented. But not really bad, if that makes sense.?

I personally like being down there, I think the majority of guys do. Its a huge turn on for me. Taste is whatever. Its not candy by anymeans, but its not bad.

If your bf is going down there enthusiastically, than I'd say you're probably okay.

If he shys away or is hesitant, than maybe something is afoul...

My boyfriend has only gone down on me about 2 times before tonight, but tonight we couldn't have sex because we were at my parents' house. So instead I he went down on me. The thing is, I know how I taste, and it's not good. I'm clean, etc. but still! I don't think I'd even go down on myself...

So my question is, guys, or girls, what's it like to eat a girl out? What's going on in your mind? Do you just kind of grin and bear the taste? I get self-conscious when he's down there...

He keeps doing it and he is staying down there. So don't worry about it, he likes the way you taste. Just lay back and relax, cum as much as you can so all his hard work isn't wasted. BTW OP your original question, is taste great and I can go for ever. Me personally I love it. I only ever met one girl who was too funky to go down on and she was a ONS so I didn't have any plans on doing that anyway. I also have to agree one the cleaning the butt thing. I say it all the time who was the engineer who put the playground so close to the dump. lol.

eating a girl out varies, i think the smelly butt guy hits all the good points on this one. some taste sweet, others taste bitter and nasty. but if your man is willing to go down on you, make no mistake: he enjoys it. men are not that willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, so if they do something, it means they are into it. just be happy that he is doing it, count your blessings

haha and smelly butt guy might be funny, but i've been there. it is totally disgusting! i can understand how they can just overlook that area, but i hope i never come accross another one.

If it's a strong fishy smell then it could be a bacterial infection down there, or it could just be your natural smell, hard to tell without more info. Might make you feel better to get checked out by a doc either way. Diet does have a huge effect. Try cutting down on sugar/carbs/starches which bad bacteria feeds on. You could also try eating biolive plain yoghurt with no added sugar everyday (which contains good bacteria) and also applying a small amount of it down there and inside with your finger. Yoghurt is a probiotic which kills bad bacteria, that should improve the smell for you both. If those don't work try taking stronger probiotic acidophilus pills. Doctors usually try to prescribe you antibiotics which will kill bad bacteria but also kill good bacteria you want to keep. Stick with the probiotics in my opinion.

If a girl stinks that much, then most likely she has some sort of infection. Sometimes girls smell really strongly, but it's never bad. There are times when I smell very strongly, and it's usually when I've been aroused for a very long time, but it never smells bad. My guess is that the body starts releasing more pheromones or something.

My ex had the worst smell. Sometimes when she is really wet, I can even smell it through her panties. Not good.

Only went down on her like twice in 2 years. Each time, I gave up after like 30 seconds.

She's always had it, so I guess that's just her natural smell...

curious to hear a guy's opinion though..

Why a guy's opinion only? I love giving girls oral sex. I think cum tastes like candy. It reminds me of caramel because it's delicious and gooey. : ) The way it feels to slide my tongue in and out is amazing too. I love giving oral. I like to add some finger work in there too and then either her or me or both like the cum off of my fingers. I think it's fantastic.

The smell can be rather strong at first. As far as the taste, texture, look, I love it. Even though it can smell bitter, the taste is actually rather sweet and I enjoy it. I also really enjoy kissing it because those are some of the softest, sweetest, warmest lips I've ever felt, which is an incredible feeling. If he is willing, he probably very much enjoys doing it, so sit back and enjoy!

Hope this helps

I don't think it's an acquired taste. Beer is an acquired taste. If it smells, it smells. Nothing natural about fishy smells IMO. Eat healthy, drink lots of water. It works more or less how a guy's cum does. Have your guy inhale a full pineapple an hour or so before you give him head, and see how it tastes.

My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery? Yeah...that's how this one girl was. He sent her on her way.

Normally though, and maybe I've been lucky, it tastes .. neutral. It's never tasted like strawberries, but you can't win them all right? As long as it's not a foul odor (and I mean FOUL) it's good to go. I'm way too concentrated on giving her pleasure to worry about it.

Archived