Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

My boyfriend has only gone down on me about 2 times before tonight, but tonight we couldn't have sex because we were at my parents' house. So instead I he went down on me. The thing is, I know how I taste, and it's not good. I'm clean, etc. but still! I don't think I'd even go down on myself...

So my question is, guys, or girls, what's it like to eat a girl out? What's going on in your mind? Do you just kind of grin and bear the taste? I get self-conscious when he's down there...

Depends of course. A clean girl I absolutely love it...I grin but it's not to bear it!
    "I am one of those Melodramatic fools, Neurotic to the bone. No doubt about it."

Bronze Member
    I used to be that way, and chances are I'm a bit older than you so have had time to learn to enjoy it. There comes a point when it's ridiculous to be self-conscious of your body. It's a vagina. It smells, looks, and tastes way different than anything else. That doesn't make it a bad thing. It's just part of your body. Be proud of it.

I don't have an answer to your question because I've never done that to a girl, but I'd encourage you to be more confident, enjoy it more, and don't worry about what it's like for him. Just my opinion.

Bronze Member
    curious to hear a guy's opinion though..

It's a little weird if you're not used to it, but it's never bad. Girls taste nice.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

It really depends on the girl. It also really varies. I am going to answer truthfully.

Some girls STINK! I don't even know how they taste cause I will refuse, but I can imagine though judging from the smell.
    She takes off her panties and you're ready to get it on but then you take in a whiff, it's instant softness. It's a mood killer.

Some girls are neutral. They don't smell bad, and they taste alright. Not saying they taste like honey or flowers, but you can tell she's healthy.
    This is good and desirable. They don't have a strong taste, so you can keep going down on her without being held back.
    I've noticed vegetarians are like this. Just sayin'. Diet plays a huge role I think. Lots of fluids as well.

I'll also touch upon another topic, irrelevant but equally or more even important when it comes to sex. It's touchy, but I'll say it here anyhow cause I think everyone needs to be informed for their sake. A woman's scent is important to us guys. Ladies, please clean your bums thoroughly. There are so many women who I assume have not been taught how to clean back there or something cause I've been with a number of women and it's the same thing when I do doggy style. It smells bad. What's worse is when they just came out of the shower and it still smells. The right way to clean it is with body wash or soap, and with your hands, and water pressure.

^^ Totally, but I can't say I've ever come across a smelly butt during sex.

----

Females can and do have their 'off' days.
    The worst moment was going down on a female a shortly after they had been swimming in a chlorinated pool.
    With an expressionless face I said "No......I can't do it".

A seagull would have been attracted to the smell, but I'm not a seagull.

----

Otherwise I do not find the taste good or bad which makes giving oral perfectly enjoyable for the most part.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the World will know peace -Sri Chinmoy Ghose

I guess I'm lacking experience, cuz I haven't met a vagina I didn't like lol. I have heard horror stories though!

Ive noticed little variations in taste, like if she's just gotten out of the shower. My ex actually was a surprise because she generally smelled a lot stronger than previous girls. She wasnt dirty, just naturally more scented. But not really bad, if that makes sense.?

I personally like being down there, I think the majority of guys do. Its a huge turn on for me. Taste is whatever. Its not candy by anymeans, but its not bad.

If your bf is going down there enthusiastically, than I'd say you're probably okay.

If he shys away or is hesitant, than maybe something is afoul...
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

lol, generation! too true...

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation View Post
    It really depends on the girl. It also really varies. I am going to answer truthfully.

Some girls STINK! I don't even know how they taste cause I will refuse, but I can imagine though judging from the smell.
    She takes off her panties and you're ready to get it on but then you take in a whiff, it's instant softness. It's a mood killer.

Some girls are neutral. They don't smell bad, and they taste alright. Not saying they taste like honey or flowers, but you can tell she's healthy.
    This is good and desirable. They don't have a strong taste, so you can keep going down on her without being held back.
    I've noticed vegetarians are like this. Just sayin'. Diet plays a huge role I think. Lots of fluids as well.

I'll also touch upon another topic, irrelevant but equally or more even important when it comes to sex. It's touchy, but I'll say it here anyhow cause I think everyone needs to be informed for their sake. A woman's scent is important to us guys. Ladies, please clean your bums thoroughly. There are so many women who I assume have not been taught how to clean back there or something cause I've been with a number of women and it's the same thing when I do doggy style. It smells bad. What's worse is when they just came out of the shower and it still smells. The right way to clean it is with body wash or soap, and with your hands, and water pressure.
    I laughed so hard!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...