i am thinking to overdose on my meds today

volvic

It's the nature of life to hurt, and also to heal. It ebbs and flows like the tides. I thought of ending it too back in 2007 when she split, but could not leave that legacy for my family and kids.

It's hard as hell to go on at times in life, but there are reasons for pushing on, it does get better......

Maybe you can help others that are struggling, I started rescuing homeless animals and just played my a$$ off at nights, I still struggle too.....

Hang in there!

i read a quote the other day and it rings so true:

Pain is a relatively objective, physical phenomenon; suffering is our psychological resistance to what happens to us. Events may create physical pain, but they do not in themselves create suffering. Resistance creates suffering. Stress happens when your mind resists what is...The only problem in your life is your mind's resistance to life as it unfolds.

its stopped me thinking some bad bad thoughts!

That's a very helpful quote. I will think about that too. I hope you're feeling more hopeful these days. All the best.

These posts nearly make me break down into tears... Seriously... Dont even think about doing it! Many people have these temptations! I, had them few months ago when i thought i could never make my parents proud... But i was wrong! I went to USA and worked my *** off and now things look alot better for me!

My point is that you shouldn't do it! Nomatter what pains you, it must not be able to take u down! Nothing must do that!

i've been on them for almost a year and a half.

In that case, you definitely need to have a talk with your doctor. You really should have been getting results by this time, and something needs to be changed in your medication. Will you please call your doctor as soon as you are able?...chi

I am meeting with my doctor tomorrow.I feel alone. I feel trapped. I feel sad, frightened, lonely. Feelings are not too useful right now. I don't like me. I hate me. I want to let this all out, I want to let it all out. I want to not be stuck inside anymore, I want to be free. I want to not be ashamed. I have worked on all of these, and it has been a long uphill battle to me. I feel like that light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. Feelings aren't facts

I am meeting with my doctor tomorrow.I feel alone. I feel trapped. I feel sad, frightened, lonely. Feelings are not too useful right now. I don't like me. I hate me. I want to let this all out, I want to let it all out. I want to not be stuck inside anymore, I want to be free. I want to not be ashamed. I have worked on all of these, and it has been a long uphill battle to me. I feel like that light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. Feelings aren't facts

Glad to hear that you are meeting with your doctor tomorrow. Please keep us advised as to how you are doing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for encouraging words. I have gotten off of my medications, and now the suicidal feelings are a lot less intense. I am still depressed and feel like dying every now and then, but it is at a much more tolerable level. Right now thought it is getting tough again because before i had difficulty remembering, now old negative and very uncomfortable memories are popping up whether i like them or not. I have to relive everything, I have learned how to do safety and containment which i do when i become aware that i am reliving an old memory, but the only issue is that when i do that then the memories get locked up for a long time but still cause anxiety and I can't go and deal with it. This is miserable. But i am hoping i will get through it and then those feelings and issues will go away, but for right now it sucks. I have been keeping them locked up for a long time, when i try to move on without addressing them if get suicidal feelings, anxiety and depression. But when I do address them the feelings are intense and extremely unpleasant. this sucks. I really don't want to go through this, it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Archived