suicide prevention hotline in USA suicide prevention hotline in USA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i am thinking to overdose on my meds today

I want to sleep and have things be over. If i live, it will just keep hurting. I'm tired of struggling with the hope that someday things won't hurt as much. i like the thought of sleeping and being done.

Bronze Member
    Don't do it. It's not worth it to die. There's always a chance to change things.

It's the nature of life to hurt, and also to heal. It ebbs and flows like the tides. I thought of ending it too back in 2007 when she split, but could not leave that legacy for my family and kids.

It's hard as hell to go on at times in life, but there are reasons for pushing on, it does get better......
    Maybe you can help others that are struggling, I started rescuing homeless animals and just played my a$$ off at nights, I still struggle too.....

Hang in there!

4. 10-13-2011, 11:14 AM
    Reason
    troll

Quote Originally Posted by bunghole99 View Post
    i read a quote the other day and it rings so true:

Pain is a relatively objective, physical phenomenon; suffering is our psychological resistance to what happens to us. Events may create physical pain, but they do not in themselves create suffering. Resistance creates suffering. Stress happens when your mind resists what is...The only problem in your life is your mind's resistance to life as it unfolds.

its stopped me thinking some bad bad thoughts!
    That's a very helpful quote. I will think about that too. I hope you're feeling more hopeful these days. All the best.
    The heart is a lonely hunter

Philadelphia, PA - moving to California soon! :)
    Volvic, how are you today?

Gold Member
    Here's one of my favorite quotes from Greek/ Roman philosopher Epictetus "We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how to respond to them." You have the choice to heal, and control your life.

These posts nearly make me break down into tears... Seriously... Dont even think about doing it! Many people have these temptations! I, had them few months ago when i thought i could never make my parents proud... But i was wrong! I went to USA and worked my *** off and now things look alot better for me!

My point is that you shouldn't do it! Nomatter what pains you, it must not be able to take u down! Nothing must do that!

I am sorry about my post, I am still trying, some days I feel really bad but I am still trying. Thank you for your encouraging words.

i took a lot of meds, it wasn't enough, i am stupid. i hate myself. whats wrong with wanting to end your life? why is it wrong?

Platinum Member
    Volvic, are you getting professional help for your depression? There is a remedy for it; did you know that?..chi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast