What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

WhenWillILove

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.

I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.

I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

Never thought about hair color. It did just so happen that all the women I have ever dated were some shade of blonde except one. She was a brunette and she is one who broke my heart the most out all of them, go figure, damn brunettes. lol. So I personally would have to say hair color has nothing to do it.

I dye my hair (not blond though) and I do get attention from guys because of it. But that is not the reason I dye my hair. My nature hair color is unflattering to my skin tone. The color I dye it looks natural, suits my skin and eye color. It gives me an overall better look.

Dyeing your hair like all other body modification should be done so that a person look natural IMO. If you look like you have to much makeup on, an extreme dye job, to much plastic surgery, it just doesn't look good IMO.

Different men like different things. My two best friends are brunette, I'm a natural honey blonde. When we all went out together we all got our fair share of male attention. I am tall and have very long legs. I got the guys who liked tall blondes. One of friends is a tiny brunettes who is beautiful with an ample chest. She got attention from the boob patrol. My other friend was a tall, slender, brunette with amazing green eyes and a pretty smile. She got the guys who went for eye color that was different (her eyes are an extraordinary color of bright lime green!) Men are just like women, they are all attracted to different things.

Being bleach blonde myself currently, and having been a brunette in the past; I think I got more attention when I had brown hair. Not sure why this was, the hair color I have now *does* stand out but I think people don't take me as seriously. Kind of ridiculous, because it's just hair. I also think men prefer brunettes over blondes when it comes to anything more than a one night stand. In my experience, about 98% of guys I've met assumed I was the "wild" type.

True. But blondes get more attention.

Yes, yes they do...

And redheads are known as...well, you know...

the real questionis, What matters to you?

And are you going to let these matters of general concensus or general old wives tales get the better of yoru self esteem?

I'm a natural blonde and I dye my hair dark brown. People usually don't believe me because I have darker eyebrows, and I guess having lighter roots looks more natural than blonde hair and dark roots. I also like the contrast between my light skin and blue-green with hint of brown (so much for having one colour in your eyes) with the dark hair.

Even when it is dark, blonde hair is noticeably different than brown hair. Blonde hair does not "turn" to brown, like a lot of people seem to believe. I just hate that in winter time it's basically an ashy gray blah! Colored blonde hair is much harder to maintain, requires salon treatments and bleach. If you are ready to maintain it, then I find it looks wonderful. It's really the fake blonde unkempt hair which is gross and trashy.

What about red-heads?

And redheads are known as...well, you know...

No, I really don't know. Tell me.

Tongue in cheek but...well, the easiest way to say this is, there's an Alchoholic beverage with "redhead" as it's namesake that pretty well sums it up best... I'll leave it to you to find the rest...just be warned, this "stereotyping" is a slippery downhill slope straight into the gutter...

So I'll just go back to a rewording of my original response...

The real question is, What does it matter to you?

Are you going to let these type-personified stereotypes affect how you feel about yourself?

The point of the matter is, this is a pretty pointless discussion...

I have link removed. I have never in my life heard this rumor. And I am sure there is nothing to it.

Rumored to have a three times as powerful sex drive as normal women (rumored by the Germans)

It makes me wonder, do people REALLY believe that stuff? Seriously?

As to the OP: I'm not a man, so I had to ask my hubby what he thinks about bleached blondes. His response was "Yuck". lol.

I think that the most important thing is that your hair color matches your complexion. Blonde looks great on some women, awful on others. I can only do a few blond streaks/highlights. I can have a light golden brown hair color, but anything more than that and it just doesn't look right on me. Black wouldn't look right on me either. My natural color is medium brown, but I usually dye it an auburn, or a deep chocolate brown, depending on the mood. Right now, I have a million shades of red in my hair, on top of brown.

Whether it's their natural hair color or not doesn't matter to me.

But if she does dye it, it better have been a good job. This is where Asian girls usually fail because they're too cheap to go to a hair stylist to get it done professionally, so their hair turns bright orange when they don't do it properly. But that's another thing, I hate it when Asian girls go blonde, even if it was done professionally and nicely because it's too fake on them.

Archived