Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Why men get vey possessive and jealous after having sex with them!??

ok I'm not a * * * * or anything but I have needs. I've repressed for so long. i decided in order to have a healthy view of sex I might as well do it.

so i had sexual contact with my male friend. he was cool with it and I was. I told him we could be friends with benefits because I've been sexually attracted to him as he was with me for awhile now...
    we didnt have sex entirely but we did things... more than once. anyways... I thought things were cool. great a guy I trust and like as a friend who I can have sex with at the same time and have everything be chill. TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG.

now he's getting all possessive and jealous! and clingy. what the f! I have never once seen him like this never ever. he doesn't want me talking to any guys. always telling me to home and not to talk to guys. always asking if I'm out and if I say "yes" asks "with who?" and if I tell him he says "let me speak to her" what the f?!?! lol! I dont get it. i freaked out so I talked to him "hey what's going on with us" he said "you're my girlfriend. I like you." umm what? I said "oh... we are friends though just friends. you and I agreed it would be mutual. we can have sex but it's friends though." he said "oh.." he sounded hurt and I MADE SURE HE UNDERSTOOD! he said he did.

the next day he didn't get it at all.. calling me his baby his girlfriend.. again telling guys not to talk to me. alway getting mad when he seen me txting "who is that? a guy?!" what is his problem? I dont get it i thought it was mutual the friends with benefits. he said it was okay and it like right after he shows this aide of him? we were in bed together and he said "don't leave me. I like you. I don't want any guy touching you or asking you out. okay? please." he sounded small and child like i would have thought it was cute but it freaked me out? what the heck is going on with this guy? btw he's 23 and I'm 18.

I don't think this guy has had a FWB before.

Some people separate the emotional from the physical.
    He just found out he can not.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the World will know peace -Sri Chinmoy Ghose

Silver Member
    You know what you want, he knows what he wants, you two just don't agree. He is too stubborn minded to let it go. You have detailed out the concept of friends with benefits to him right? I'm thinking a friend with benefit is: no pet names, no titles, no hanging out, just booty calls in the middle of the night?

Maybe he wants exclusive friends with benefits. Just you and him not you have other friends with benefits? So he feels claiming you might help with that?

sorry to sound blunt.. just cold hard facts..

because as soon as he he shoots his seeds.. its almost primitive.. your his, nobody can else touch or have u..

fast forward to 2011 this is not how soceity is anymore.. and most guys have evolved too not thinking like this.. or have learned to control there emotion..

but some havent.. even though guys arent usally needy or clingy with their friends..

its just something comes out in us, when it pretains to a female..

Quote Originally Posted by Princess123 View Post
    You know what you want, he knows what he wants, you two just don't agree. He is too stubborn minded to let it go. You have detailed out the concept of friends with benefits to him right? I'm thinking a friend with benefit is: no pet names, no titles, no hanging out, just booty calls in the middle of the night?

Maybe he wants exclusive friends with benefits. Just you and him not you have other friends with benefits? So he feels claiming you might help with that?
    No Im scared he thinks we are in a relationship now..........

Silver Member
    Oh my gosh! Then just break it off entirely. He clearly doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 View Post
    sorry to sound blunt.. just cold hard facts..

because as soon as he he shoots his seeds.. its almost primitive.. your his, nobody can else touch or have u..

fast forward to 2011 this is not how soceity is anymore.. and most guys have evolved too not thinking like this.. or have learned to control there emotion..

but some havent.. even though guys arent usally needy or clingy with their friends..

its just something comes out in us, when it pretains to a female..
    I'm beginning to think he trapped me. he agreed on fwb to get close to me..
    like I don't get it. he's very posessive... all of a sudden!!! and constantly calls and texts me it's weird...
    all we did was something related to sex won't go into detail
    now he's all "you're mine"??! * * * !

Quote Originally Posted by Princess123 View Post
    Oh my gosh! Then just break it off entirely. He clearly doesn't get it.
    but he's the only one I want to have sex with. we ha an agreement so why is he not abiding by the agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Reflective View Post
    I'm beginning to think he trapped me. he agreed on fwb to get close to me..
    like I don't get it. he's very posessive... all of a sudden!!! and constantly calls and texts me it's weird...
    all we did was something related to sex won't go into detail
    now he's all "you're mine"??! * * * !
    very possible...if he agreed on fwb then all of sudden he is acting like ur bf...

Silver Member
    Your an orange. He is an apple.

He probably liked you all along and figured this way you may "fall" for him. He seems pretty determined though so if you don't want a relationship the best thing would be to break it off. If you say it over and over and he just doesn't get it, then he isn't going to back off the whole relationship thing. You can't change people.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...