Rate a pain of losing virginity at old age (only for women 30+)

PonytailFairy

You're kidding right? Skin isn't 'mummied' when you're 30+ and the pain of losing virginity is based on the individual woman's type and size of hymen and relaxation level and is unrelated to age.

Some women have thick hymens, and some women naturally barely have hymens at all and experience no pain.

If you are worried about this, go to a doctor and have them examine you... they can give you instruments that will stretch your hymen slowly over time so that the experience is not painful at all, or you can have minor surgery to open the hymen in the doctor's office with relatively little pain at all.

Pain rate not only for hymen but for whole hole....

I was just thinking... When we are old and our skin is mummied, it must be excruciating to lose a virginity. Has anyone lost it at old age (30+) ?

Rating scale

1 = no pain

10 = excruciating pain

I do not know anyone who is mummified at age 30 so that could be a case with special circumstances. Healthy, active women I know in their 30s who had sex for the first time had no difficultly whatsoever.

If you are concerned, talk this over with your OBGYN.

At 30 your skin is 'mummied'?

Well, my skin isn't And I am 31! It survived a baby coming out at 29, and after a while of feeling I was a virgin again (I mean how sex felt after birth, it took a long while before it was pleasurable), sex feels as great as ever and I don't feel particularly older than I was before.

If 'excruciating' is the rate of pain you keep experiencing, definitely contact a obgyn!

But it is not painful just because of hymen. It is not a always open giant hole... It also causes pain when a penis goes in... I think I take a hammer and hit him as I am in pain. Nah... I do not know what to do. I am asexual but this guy might be last which ever wants to spend his life with me. I am old so I am thinking this again... That feels more like I am selling myself out, like a sex worker... Even he would love me and want to "make love", it would be something what I would "let" him to do... Like I have to pay to his time with me... I want to be in a relationship but rather without sex. When I have not met asexual matches I am facing this same problem again and again... I wish I could feel some hornyness and want to have sex...

Thanks for the answers!

Have you consulted a doctor or therapist to discover why you are asexual? There could be a medical or psychological issue that can get resolved so that you can feel normal sexual urges. Sex is a great bond between partners and one of the greatest pleasures there is if you have a partner whom you love, so you should check into why you are not interested and get treated for it. Some people have hormone issues, and other have inhibited sexual desire related to life experiences and that can be treated via therapy.

It sounds like your probelm is with sex in general and not the instant pain. You have never felt horny? Even as a teenager?

Are you reliious?

I am not religious.

No... When I have been on bed with guys during years I never felt anything. Guys without a shirt does nothing to me, lol

I am in love and I have a deep emotional bond with him and he rocks my socks but I just see piece of raw meat which needs a shirt... He is pretty, he has some muscles and he has a nice body but I do not see any sexy about it.

• 1 month later...

well because sex is a very huge part of the intimacy in a relationship, for me without sex there wouldn't be a relationship, i need to feel that connection with him, and you can't expect someone to stay with you if you never want sex, then you better search for an a-sexual as well...most people enjoy sex very much....maybe if you tried it you would too but you have a distorted view on it imo, maybe some therapy would help......

When I have been on bed with guys during years I never felt anything. Guys without a shirt does nothing to me, lol

I am in love and I have a deep emotional bond with him and he rocks my socks but I just see piece of raw meat which needs a shirt... He is pretty, he has some muscles and he has a nice body but I do not see any sexy about it.

I'm only 18 so I doubt you will appreciate my advice here, but since I hit puberty, I never had any sexual desire, I had a boyfriend in high school whom tried to be sexual with me, but I didn't enjoy it at all. No male body turned me on, I would be attracted to males, but I wouldn't find them sexually appealing. I was just competely, not interested in sex, and then when my boyfriend tried to do things with me, I just didn't enjoy it.

But then I met someone who I knew from the moment I met them, that they were going to be something big in my life. It was a very weird connection between us both, and it has lasted over a year now, and I know we're meant to be together, and it's not just me being naive, everyone else around us, parents and everything, all see it too. Anyways, I finally had sexual urges, only with him, and I became sexual, I was very self conscious and it took months for me to be comfortable with most things, but I enjoyed them, I wanted them, nothing I never wanted with anyone else, and nothing I could ever imagine doing with anyone else. I couldn't do a randomm hook up, I couldn't even kiss a stranger and enjoy it. For me, it's all about the person, I'm just lucky I met the right one. So I know I'm only young, but maybe for you you just haven't met the right person.

And also, my boyfriends body is pretty perfect, but his shirtless body didn't turn me on. I think it's just more the thoughts of what I can do with that body that now turn me on when I see him naked, which took time to happen through becomming comfortable with sexual intimacy.

Goodluck in the future, I hope you find someone who you can relate with on this level, or that you find someone who will love you and be with you despite the lack of a sexual relationship. Once again, sorry this input is from such a young person, I just felt I related in a way, however that was my 13-17 year old self. I do believe though if I hadn't met my current partner, that I would not be interested in sex or sexual activity. And if you are worried about the pain of sex and that is what may turn you off the idea it took me a long time to face that fear.

IDK... I am funny like that I have a long hair fetish. I just saw these link removed and a youtube clip of this and orgazmed hugely (just by seeing it, not touching me at all) . I Could not go to watch it live because they would arrest me for getting orgasms on the audience... It is really odd to be like this you know... I would rather be sexual and feel like this to my boyfriend and want to have sex with him but I cannot help what I am. It is hilarious but this is how it is... When my boyfriend has long hair I get kicks of it but I cannot have any kind of kicks of his body or touching... IDK... I am still confused with this... Especially every time when seeing hair makes my body doing something like this. It is not sexual attraction to a male, it is just hair (and what comes to this, an legend of vampires) ... How the hair moves when guys are running and dancing on that clip...

Anyway no sex for me as long as I do not feel any desire to it. If something would made me feel wanting sex like hair mixes my head and body I sure would give it a try.... Without wanting it it is more like sexual abusing or raping and I would not do that for myself.

Archived