Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate a pain of losing virginity at old age (only for women 30+)

Rate a pain of losing virginity at old age (only for women 30+)

Pain rate not only for hymen but for whole hole....

I was just thinking... When we are old and our skin is mummied, it must be excruciating to lose a virginity. Has anyone lost it at old age (30+) ?

Rating scale

1 = no pain
    10 = excruciating pain

Its a long time ago. I can't remember. But its not the worst pain. I don't see why one would be 'mummified' at age 30. Thirty is not very old. If its you you're talking about, don't worry. Its quite bearable. Maybe 5 or 6 out of 10 and doesn't last long, only a second or 2.

You're kidding right? Skin isn't 'mummied' when you're 30+ and the pain of losing virginity is based on the individual woman's type and size of hymen and relaxation level and is unrelated to age.

Some women have thick hymens, and some women naturally barely have hymens at all and experience no pain.

If you are worried about this, go to a doctor and have them examine you... they can give you instruments that will stretch your hymen slowly over time so that the experience is not painful at all, or you can have minor surgery to open the hymen in the doctor's office with relatively little pain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PonytailFairy View Post
    Pain rate not only for hymen but for whole hole....

I was just thinking... When we are old and our skin is mummied, it must be excruciating to lose a virginity. Has anyone lost it at old age (30+) ?

Rating scale

1 = no pain
    10 = excruciating pain
    I do not know anyone who is mummified at age 30 so that could be a case with special circumstances. Healthy, active women I know in their 30s who had sex for the first time had no difficultly whatsoever.

If you are concerned, talk this over with your OBGYN.

At 30 your skin is 'mummied'?

Well, my skin isn't And I am 31! It survived a baby coming out at 29, and after a while of feeling I was a virgin again (I mean how sex felt after birth, it took a long while before it was pleasurable), sex feels as great as ever and I don't feel particularly older than I was before.

If 'excruciating' is the rate of pain you keep experiencing, definitely contact a obgyn!
    To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
    ~~Bertrand Russell~~

Our little girl will become a big sister in June '12!

It goes mummy --> mummified? Thanks

I'm pretty sure it hurts differently for different ages. It hurt like nothing else when I lost mine years ago - the only thing I'm assuming that's going to hurt worse than that is pushing a kid out.
    "I am and always will be- the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams." - The Eleventh Doctor

When life doesn’t go quite as planned yell “plot twist!” and move on. -- Thanks for this, Sherry. :)

it didn't hurt so much as it was uncomfortable for me

Bronze Member
    nothing to worry about. on a scale of 1-10, its probably like a 2.99. Its not a kind of pain that is going to cause serious concern. itll be fine.

i think it's just different for every woman. i guess you won't know until it happens! you can also try using a dildo if you want to get comfortable with the sensation (that is, if you don't mind breaking it on your own??)
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...