Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,
    WO

I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    "I am and always will be- the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams." - The Eleventh Doctor

♥ 01.13.10 ♥ 02.23.10 ♥ 06.04.10 ♥ 06.17.10 ♥ 10.15.11 ♥ 08.21.13 ♥

Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl View Post
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..

Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 View Post
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    "I am and always will be- the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams." - The Eleventh Doctor

♥ 01.13.10 ♥ 02.23.10 ♥ 06.04.10 ♥ 06.17.10 ♥ 10.15.11 ♥ 08.21.13 ♥

Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl View Post
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    I agree, first time OP heard it so it was new to her..

Silver Member
    I would start laughing. I once had a guy say "I want to make love to you" during sex. LOL

What value could there be in trying to read into something like this? I swear it's almost as if some people really enjoy treating even the most minor thing as an opportunity to delve into psycho-analysis. lol.

Silver Member
    True be glad he didn't say someone else's name. You should be like yes! I think it's bad to get into a habit of names during sex.

It's almost as if he is reminding himself who he is having sex with and is repeating it so much that it comes out.

I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Confucius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...