Does he enjoy having sex with me?...

LovingMe221

Me and my guy friend have been messing around for about 4 months now. I really enjoy have sex with him as a matter of fact I believe that I've experienced my first orgasms with him. My only concern is that he doesn't enjoy my attributes to the fun. He doesn't make noise when we're goin at it, period no noise not even when he climaxes. Now don't get me wrong its not boring sex and I do believe that were both into it, I can tell that by the way he strokes me. I just need for a few of you men to clear up a few questions I have. When Mario is inside of me it feels like my vagina is swelling up, when I touch myself there its all puffed up and moist. We recently lost twins to miscarriage and I guess I'm a little nervous about my performance. I don't know if he maybe keeping quiet to spare my feelings or if there is nothing wrong at all. So men and women, basically my vagina is all puffed up and moist to the point where I can feel it swelling, its so sensitive and intense, why is he so quiet...Can he feel it too?

I think if you want an answer to your question then you need to speak to him about it, but it seems to be your finding little things and adding them all up to come up with a big thing then your getting insecure about it when the likelihood is there isn't really a problem. So again speak to him bring your concerns up with him, if there is a problem then at least you will have voiced your worries and you'll be able to advice each other on how to better yourselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived