Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does it feel for a guy when he cums inside a girl?(w/ condom and without! :)

How does it feel for a guy when he cums inside a girl?(w/ condom and without! :)

Whenever me and boyfriend have sex I always insist on him cumming inside of me (no we are not trying to get pregnant, I am on birth control and Im pretty diligent with it) anyways, I can always feel his muscles contract but never the actual "release"
    Just wondering how it would feel for him, or if its uncomfortable.
    What do guys prefer?

PS- Im always SUPER wett, its like a slip n slide! ahah if that helps.

it feels alot better going all the way while inside a woman than pulling out, at least for me. so i'm sure he doesn't mind at all. my ex would always tell me to cum inside her too and she was also on birth control though in the back of my head i was always kinda worried she might get pregnant.
    "O human race, born to fly upwards, wherefore at but a little wind does thou so easily fall?" - Dante

This will be difficult for you to comprehend. Get someone else to hold your finger with light pressure. Now couple that feeling with that of finally releasing the need to go to the toilet after holding it for extended period of time. Add to that the orgasm. That is as close as I can explain it to ejaculating inside a girl when fully penetrated.
    Current thought - After doing a pro/con analysis of both genders... I am soooo glad I am male. Women are just sooo complicated with that many things to worry about!

I'm not a guy so i can't answer this one lol but depends on the person i'm with i can feel them contract and sometimes even the actual release....but it does depend on the guy. Some are more "woosh" than others lol
    If you do nothing, nothing is going to happen, if you do something, something might happen, The Future is yours, do something about it!

Now try explaining penetration from your perspective - in a way that a guy can understand. I bet you can't.
    Current thought - After doing a pro/con analysis of both genders... I am soooo glad I am male. Women are just sooo complicated with that many things to worry about!

Picture this:

It's a hot summer day, I mean boiling hot outside. Record temperature. You go to a local soccer field and start running laps. You do one after the other, until your dripping with sweat and panting. You can barely breathe, and your legs start to slow down. Then you do ONE more lap in the boiling heat. At the end of the final lap, someone gives you an ICE COLD glass of refreshing water..

Yeah..kinda like that.

I too would like to know what it feels like to cum inside a girl. Are those guys that use microwaved grapefruit on to something?

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fcit View Post
    Picture this:

It's a hot summer day, I mean boiling hot outside. Record temperature. You go to a local soccer field and start running laps. You do one after the other, until your dripping with sweat and panting. You can barely breathe, and your legs start to slow down. Then you do ONE more lap in the boiling heat. At the end of the final lap, someone gives you an ICE COLD glass of refreshing water..

Yeah..kinda like that.
    As a guy who does roofing for a living i cant help by applaud that analogy.... Nothing like a Cold one after a long day of physical exertion in the heat!

It sounds like it just as pleasurable for me as for him! ding ding winnerrr

Is there anything that would make it more pleasureable?
    some guys like a little rough play with thier balls as thier about to cum, should i flex my pc muscles? make it tighter for him?

Sometimes, depending on who I'm with, I like making my partner laugh because it causes her to tighten up quite a bit...keeps it fun too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...