Do people know how to say THANK YOU anymore?

ashley001

*sigh* Call me old-fashioned, I may be too nice, but is it so wrong to want to hear a simple, "Thank you," once in a while?! I wouldn't even say that I necessarily go out of my way for people, sure, I have a huge heart and I think about others very often, but I don't think I'm asking for too much. I LOVE to bake and one of my favorite things to do is to bake for people's birthdays or just because I'm in the mood to. I never ever get a thank you. I know my baking isn't bad because they finish it, my baked goods have sold out at bake sales, etc, but even if it was bad, wouldn't people still be thankful?! *sigh* It would just be nice for people to say, "Hey thanks! She actually thought about me and made this with love"

Is there any hope out there?

I love saying thank you. You are so sweet to make cupcakes and cakes for people on their birthdays. I don't know why people don't show appreciation for it because it is so sweet & nice of you to do that. Thank you

mfan

Wow, I can't believe they didn't say thank you, how rude! Are our lives really getting so busy that we can't take two seconds to thank someone? Oh, and what ever happened to the thank you wave when someone lets you in in traffic? I always let people cut me off, and no one ever waves to say thank you anymore!

Archived