Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guy tells me to leave him alone only to contact me later on

I was dating this guy a few months ago but then he turned crazy, literally. Things would be good for a week then he would cause unnecessary drama then tell me to leave him alone only to contact me a week or two later. This has happened about three times now. But each time he would say he changed his mind and is still mad at me. The big and final blow up happened 2 months ago. I was on vacation and he told me to just get laid and forget about him. We haven't talked since but last week he sent me a text saying he was thinking about me. What's going on??

This guy is all drama.. Please dont' tell me you are falling for this guy and sticking around are you?
    Sabrina don't stare at it, eat it!- Patrick Bateman

Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoor View Post
    This guy is all drama.. Please dont' tell me you are falling for this guy and sticking around are you?
    I must admit that I did like him a lot. Never thought I'd hear from him again but alas..

Platinum Member
    The guy has problems. I hope to God, you're not going to respond????

He likes you when there is nothing better going on in his world...

IGNORE... IGNORE... IGNORE....

Bi-polar perhaps??

Run, RUN far away. What future could you possibly have with someone who is this unstable? Ignore and move on.
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Confucius

Platinum Member
    What's going on? You said it yourself...he's crazy. It drives me nuts when people make excuses for the guys they are with..."I really like him, he's a great guy when he's not beating me" and such. If a person is a wonderful human being only half the time, and the other half he's making you suffer...how are you able to just overlook the bad half? Accept this guy is unstable and be glad you dodged a bullet. You can never logically explain crazy.

The pattern of instability is something that will only continue.

please, ignored him and don't let him come back. He just want to play games with you. i am a girl and from now on i wont take no * * * * from no guys, my ex abused me emotionally, physically, and mentally. don't let this happen to you. he is crazy

I agree, he sounds very unstable. Next time he calls tell him to stop contacting you.
    "A word to the kind: when I sense I'm hurting someone, I am. The fact that someone would be weak enough to tolerate that from me doesn't make me less responsible for my actions, it makes me more responsible". Catfeeder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...