ex drunk texting me

just asking in general what do you think about ex's drunk texting or caliing? is it the truth or a lie?

i ve heard stories that when a person is drunk such as the ex it means that whatever they say is the truth...do u think thats true?

I think that if they truly mean it then they'll have no trouble saying it again when they are sober.
    No Contact or GTFO!

Reasons why you shouldn't be friends/in contact with your ex!: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381011

Changing your social media/computer to promote healing: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382739

I think it depends. I do sometimes spill my emotions out way more when I'm drunk then I do sober, but that doesn't mean he means it. There could be a lot of reasons why he's drunk texting/dialing. He's upset about his current situation and wanted you to fall back on, he's looking for a booty call, lonely, or of course yes it could be genuine and he could be saying how he really feels, but is afraid to say sober. It's tough to tell.

Silver Member
    Me, personally...if my ex gf (who dumped me) suddenly called/texted me drunk...I would take it as a huge offense after all I have been trough!

Bronze Member
    Alcohol = truth serum

But another way of looking at it is if your ex is drunk and calling/texting you, that means YOU are on his mind. I guess that should make you feel better knowing that you're the one he's thinking of.

^ Not entirely true....I have gone out and checked others out, flirted etc and at the end of the night, if I was still flying solo, I would think about contacting an ex.....

Its just an ego thing.....
    Keep Calm and Carry On

Bronze Member
    ^ My point exactly... if you thought about contacting your ex, whether it be for an ego boost or any other reason, you still thought about the ex. For the OP, the ex thought of her enough to actually initiate contact, that's my positive spin on it and as far as I'd take it.

ps - Gardiner closing this weekend if you have any plans on being downtown.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...