How to teach him a lesson

Hello evry1 so i wanna teach my ex a very big lesson and want him to repent of this breakup .you guys have to help me out so he dated me for 2 yrs and suddenly he brokeup with me for no reason and the fact is i should have initiated this breakup since he dint had any job not proper behaviour always interested in talking to other girls. But i reallly want to bang him directly or indirectly though he is dating other girl i know wht kind of a guy he is, he always used to talk abt his exes when he was with me and obviously he would like to know wht is going on in my life even if he is with his girlfriend so he should really know tht i have moved on and leading a happy life without him .I need tips and tricks inorder to make him chase me and at the end i want to teach him a lesson that people have hearts and feelings are so important .

Im sorry hun, there are no tips or tricks to make him chase you...All you can do is live and learn from this. Once your healed find yourself a real stallion=)

In the mean time, No contact!!! I know this site must be saying No contact a lot to ppl who are getting out of relationships but its so TRUE! My ex and I were

on okay terms when we ended things but then I got so wallowing and emotional and just my head just was not on straight so I contacted him contactly through email...

and this was after he changed his number that I led to email----He got married 5.5 months later and asked me to not contact him ever again....So moral of the story,

do not do what I did and please do not contact him for any reason! Goodluck!

i never tried to contact him but he is the one contacting me every now and then i really want to move on but he always held me back giving me hope that someday we'll get back together i am literally very happy without him and sometimes i feel wht kind of a guy he is i really dont want to see his face but he sometimes drop by at my home to see my family and this one is really pissing me off.

Nikkyreddy---If you are trully happy you wouldn't be looking for revenge... Id change my number like what my ex did to me...let him chase you if youd like but I wouldn't go back to him if he is so interested in other girls...you know? He probaly is only contacting you to remind himself he still has the power, men go on power trips after break ups I think. Mine contacted me asking me how long it took for him and I to discuss marriage, this was so out of the blue, I told him to about 5months-1year I believe, not thinking to myself maybe he is hinting to me he is about to propose to someone else....well that in fact ended up being the case..After that call, he called me so he could return my graduation gown...My cell dropped service while I was giving him directions, I lit candles and waited patiently for him to call back but he never did...So then what did I do? I took retarded advise from my friends now ex bf...I took sexy pics of me topless covering my boobs with my hands in front of a mirrow in the bathrroom and "accdiently" sent that picture to his bestfriend at the time...oops! Wrong "bob dillon" haha..

Well it did get a rise out of my ex, the next day he called again trying to return my gown, this time I told him to go shub it up his where the light don't shine...and thats when he said to me "I know about the picture you sent to "bob dillion" and I was like it was an accident, hes all well it p*ssed my girlfriend off "his finace." and I was stunned by his response and hes all don't contact me anymore, this is really it...and he was serious as a heart attack, so it worsened things...so instead of getting sweet revenge, I got sweet heart break again...I stil talk to his best friend but never send him pics anymore...

So id say the best revenge you can give is being honest with yourself and taking it easy...going on no contact is by far the best advise I or anyone else on this forum can give...take it though, seriously...unless you want to end up in my shoes stuck with NO contact Ever!...and all because of my actions in which I could of prevented..

If you really were very happy without him then you wouldn't be thinking about revenge. Therefore I suspect that teaching him a lesson is only part of the outcome you are hoping for here. Honestly if you want to teach this guy a lesson I would do exactly what CBJon said above.

Okay i completely agree with you but what if he calls me should i juss go with it and completely ignore him

He is with someone else now. Therefore, unless he contacts you to tell you he made a huge mistake and wants you back, I would ignore him because all the while he is with someone else getting back with him is not an option ... and it seems that is ultimately what you are hoping for.

Archived