Well, I pushed him too far.

LoveHurts89

Some of you may have read my recent threads. My partner broke up with me 9 weeks ago, and I've been trying to get him back. I'm not strong enough for no contact. Today, I told him he needs to admit he still wants us, he's just scared of commitment but doesn't need to be etc. He text saying not to text again as he can't listen to it, if I turn up at his work he'll block and delete my number. Said we're selling the bed when he's back off holiday, and I need to get over it. He said if I send one more text today he'll be ruthless and harsh but doesn't want to be.

So, to sum it up, me wanting him so badly has pushed him away completely.

F**k my life.

The worst feeling in the world is when you want someone who doesn't want you, I'm going through it right now. I can promise you, it's gonna be ok. Be better to yourself than you're being, delete his #, delete all texts and emails, get out of the house, and please go find something else to do that you enjoy. HE IS NOT WORTH IT.

When my wife found out I was moving back to the area, she was so shocked because she thought she had destroyed me to a point I couldn't live in the same state as her. I told her "What, am I supposed to give up on the business I spent the last 3 years building because YOU don't love me anymore? Please, you are simply not that important." It hit her like a freight train that she no longer "owned" me.

He doesn't own you, you are free, you have a better life ahead, I promise.

Thank you so much for your inspiring words. I was at a family gathering when I received his text and got really upset. My aunt said it's upsetting her seeing me chase him and keep setting myself up for falls. So from this moment, I'm going to be strong. I may feel like I'm worthless, I may feel like I've list everything, but why should I feel like that over one guy? There are 7 billion people in this world, why should I let just one of them make me feel that I'm not worthy enough for this world.

This website really helps, having somewhere to vent, and hearing such fantastic support and advice.

oh god thats horrible. You MUST go NC. The best thing that could happen from it is he could have space and realize he wants to be with you. That is NOT going to happen if u keep contatcing him.

And even if it turns out he doesnt want to be with you NC or not, at least you kept your pride and it may give YOU the time and space to realize hes not for you after all.

I know how much it hurts. My own heartbreak is very raw right now but when I dont call him it gives me a feeling of control and it feels good....

Thank you so much for your inspiring words. I was at a family gathering when I received his text and got really upset. My aunt said it's upsetting her seeing me chase him and keep setting myself up for falls. So from this moment, I'm going to be strong. I may feel like I'm worthless, I may feel like I've list everything, but why should I feel like that over one guy? There are 7 billion people in this world, why should I let just one of them make me feel that I'm not worthy enough for this world.

This website really helps, having somewhere to vent, and hearing such fantastic support and advice.

Dignity, get it back. And hey, you're single again, oh behave. I'll be legally single pretty soon, THANK MERCIFUL GOD. I didn't realize it at the time, but my wife did me a favor, I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NC is definitely the way to go. He goes away on Friday. He works such long hours right now that he barely gets time to think about things. But he'll be forced to on holiday as he won't have things to keep him busy.

Lol gettinmeback - I can't wait until I feel like that

NC is definitely the way to go. He goes away on Friday. He works such long hours right now that he barely gets time to think about things. But he'll be forced to on holiday as he won't have things to keep him busy.

Lol gettinmeback - I can't wait until I feel like that

I've heard sex with a smart a** American is great revenge.........................just telling you what I heard

Lol lol lol that made me laugh! You know, I think I heard that too.

I love America, I went to New York and it was amazing x

I've never been to Europe, I'm dying to make a trip one day though. Now that I'm gonna be single, I don't have to be anywhere at any certain time anymore, maybe it's time for me to make the trip.

The great white north known as canada is good for that also don't go leaving us out of that equation!

We could have an international orgy, and send the video to lovehurts89's ex, I have a feeling he will cry upon seeing the shear mass of respective North American endowments.

You definitely should make the trip. I've lived in England all of my life and never visited London, so I'm being a craY lady and going there alone in July to meet a friend I met on the Weight Watchers website (I've recently lost 42lb in weight). She lives in Jersey which is a flight away, so I figured if she's already in the country, I should meet her. Should be fun x

You definitely should make the trip. I've lived in England all of my life and never visited London, so I'm being a craY lady and going there alone in July to meet a friend I met on the Weight Watchers website (I've recently lost 42lb in weight). She lives in Jersey which is a flight away, so I figured if she's already in the country, I should meet her. Should be fun x

I'm going to Cancun in August, had planned on taking the wife on a 2nd Honeymoon, but she messed that up. Don't have the funds to make a Europe trip at the moment, But as soon as my living situation gets straightened out, I'm on my way.

P.S. Totally serious about the video

You need some company for Cancun? My birthday in August, it would be rude not to invite me

P.S. The camera on my phone records in HD. This could be useful.

The best man at my wedding got the extra ticket, however if he doesn't get a passport soon, he can stay home and you can go with me. Mas Tequila. There is a Very funny story about my honeymoon by the way, in Cancun. Probably the funniest/best fight I ever had with a woman EVER.

This web page runs so slow on my phone!!

How rude of your best man to take my place. Maybe I'll just take myself to Paris for my birthday then.

You telling us the story?

Needs it's own thread. But honestly, it's living in the past, I gotta quit doing that. Another time, perhaps.

Archived