Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my flatmates little sister gave me a handjob lastnight..

my flatmates little sister gave me a handjob lastnight..

heya! lil confused about how to go about this situation and thought maybe this would help.. excuse my spelling and grammar

im male 22 and im a virgin.. last night i got my first handjob from my flatmates lil sister lets call her becky who is 1 year older then I. Im pretty sure has a crush on me but wont admit it.. everytime she comes over here she makes me talk to her alone, she falls asleep on my bed when i ask her to leave over and over she ignores me and we sleep together anyway (im a bit to shy to really get her to leave plus i do like the company), she's always trying to touch me and hug also always laughing at my stupid jokes.

now the thing is.. ive had a massive crush on another girl from my netball team for quite sometime now (i play netball simply to see her everyweek) but im far to shy to make a move. Ive told Becky this quite a few times now and she kinda goes "awww ur so cute n innocent" and then she'll persist with the flirty talk and whatnot.. i find it hard to resist her when she's all over me like that.. but in saying that its all lust i really don't feel much for her because the girl on my netball team just makes me melt..

so last night Becky did it again.. most times we just sit up and talk and hug but last night i confessed that i didnt really like laying with her because she falls to sleep after a few hours and im left laying there wide awake with a throbbing u know what. i said that to her and she said "well i could help with that" she reached down and started giving me a handjob.. now i have offered to have sex with her.. ive offered to go down on her.. i think maybe because im a virgin she doesnt let me??? i dont know.. but whatever

this is where it gets bad.. becky is a very nice girl i see her as a good friend of mine but for me there is no physical attraction there. lets be real though.. any girl can give a guy an erection.. but the thing is i couldnt cum.. she is doing a very good job.. im rock solid.. but after 30-45 mins she notices im not gonna peak and she gave up.. fine whatever.. i actually fell asleep for once with her soon after.. she wakes me up at 4 in the morning.. im thinking "holy crap she hasnt been to sleep yet" we talked for a while more and then she reached down and started up on me again! this time i started kissing her.. i let myself go a bit and was able to cum..

so im just wondering.. does she know im not attracted to her? i dont have the heart to tell her but i probably should.. also my flatmate is her older sister.. her names adelle and is one of my best friends.. its a dodgy situation and ive told becky a number of times to leave my room, that i have a massive crush on linda (netball girl), and that im a virgin waiting for the right girl no i aint religious at all lol still she persists..

so what do u guys think? i should man up and tell her im not available? or get into a relationship with her knowing i have no real attraction to her physically mentally or even emotionally.. its just ive never had a gf never had sex and its really nice to have a girl touch me and show interest.. i feel like im bein a manipulative * * * *
    how do woman do that!!!??

Platinum Member CarnelianButterfly's Avatar
    Do not start a relationship with her. You need to tell her as frankly as possible that letting her give you a handjob was a mistake and that you don't think its a good idea for her to spend time alone with you. You maybe shy, but you need to step up and handle this situation. She needs to be told the truth before you do something that you may regret.

Sorry, I have to say this, but you're not the one doing the "manipulating"; (no pun intended... well just a bit); but this girl is just way too pushy and is taking advantage of your concerns for everyone else's feelings and forcing herself upon you.

If you are truly not interested then tell her that straight out, and maybe put a lock on your door!

4. 04-11-2011, 12:00 AM
    Reason
    troll

Platinum Member
    Honestly? I think you are making the classic mistake. You are ALL about this Linda girl... but... what good is that? You haven't made a move on her at all. Is Linda even into you?

Meanwhile you have this girl who you like (at least as a friend), who's ALL over you, who you insist you are not attracted to. Umm... you ARE attracted to her. Maybe not in the same animal way, maybe you are MORE attracted to Linda - but you are attracted to her. Otherwise you would never have been able to kiss her, get hard, etc. Nevermind that - you would never have let her in your bed! You'd be grossed out at the thought.

I dunno. I can't advocate that you go out with Becky if you really don't like her/feel you are attracted to her. But... yanno...

I think you should make a move on Linda. NOW. Then, if things work out, you can simply tell Becky about Linda (since she already knows). If things DON'T work out with Linda... then... who knows. Unless of course you are 100% sure you don't want to be with Becky.

It's just a little bit shady, but you are not in an exclusive relationship with Becky and Becky knows what the deal is.

But you can't drag it out. That's cruel. You have one week to make a move on Linda or cut it out with Becky. Then the world implodes.

agresel - that made me laugh so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by jay278 View Post
    heya! lil confused about how to go about this situation and thought maybe this would help.. excuse my spelling and grammar

im male 22 and im a virgin.. last night i got my first handjob from my flatmates lil sister lets call her becky who is 1 year older then I. Im pretty sure has a crush on me but wont admit it.. everytime she comes over here she makes me talk to her alone, she falls asleep on my bed when i ask her to leave over and over she ignores me and we sleep together anyway (im a bit to shy to really get her to leave plus i do like the company), she's always trying to touch me and hug also always laughing at my stupid jokes.

now the thing is.. ive had a massive crush on another girl from my netball team for quite sometime now (i play netball simply to see her everyweek) but im far to shy to make a move. Ive told Becky this quite a few times now and she kinda goes "awww ur so cute n innocent" and then she'll persist with the flirty talk and whatnot.. i find it hard to resist her when she's all over me like that.. but in saying that its all lust i really don't feel much for her because the girl on my netball team just makes me melt..

so last night Becky did it again.. most times we just sit up and talk and hug but last night i confessed that i didnt really like laying with her because she falls to sleep after a few hours and im left laying there wide awake with a throbbing u know what. i said that to her and she said "well i could help with that" she reached down and started giving me a handjob.. now i have offered to have sex with her.. ive offered to go down on her.. i think maybe because im a virgin she doesnt let me??? i dont know.. but whatever

this is where it gets bad.. becky is a very nice girl i see her as a good friend of mine but for me there is no physical attraction there. lets be real though.. any girl can give a guy an erection.. but the thing is i couldnt cum.. she is doing a very good job.. im rock solid.. but after 30-45 mins she notices im not gonna peak and she gave up.. fine whatever.. i actually fell asleep for once with her soon after.. she wakes me up at 4 in the morning.. im thinking "holy crap she hasnt been to sleep yet" we talked for a while more and then she reached down and started up on me again! this time i started kissing her.. i let myself go a bit and was able to cum..

so im just wondering.. does she know im not attracted to her? i dont have the heart to tell her but i probably should.. also my flatmate is her older sister.. her names adelle and is one of my best friends.. its a dodgy situation and ive told becky a number of times to leave my room, that i have a massive crush on linda (netball girl), and that im a virgin waiting for the right girl no i aint religious at all lol still she persists..

so what do u guys think? i should man up and tell her im not available? or get into a relationship with her knowing i have no real attraction to her physically mentally or even emotionally.. its just ive never had a gf never had sex and its really nice to have a girl touch me and show interest.. i feel like im bein a manipulative * * * *
    You need to break this into two separate decisions. 1) Whether it is a good idea for you to play with fire with the sister of a flatmate knowing that all could blow up. You need to reset your boundaries with her. 2) Your crush on the Linda dreamgirl from Netball does not make you unavailable. It sounds like you need to start making a play for her and see how things develop.

The fact you claim to be great friends with both the flatmate and younger sister makes this seem like an even worse idea. Why complicate things with the people you live with and spend time around.
    Last edited by PaintWithLight; 04-11-2011 at 12:15 AM.

You don't need a girl to jack you off, especially if you can't finish. I would back off and leave it as friends with her. Persue Linda and in the mean time use your own hands. Can't go wrong man.
    Sabrina don't stare at it, eat it!- Patrick Bateman

This girl moves you, at least in one way. That should count for something. Plus it sounds like she's willing to please you. You're a challenge, so she's interested. You could have a lot of fun with this.

You could either be with a woman who's totally into you or be with a woman that's not that into you. Your choice. You're young and there's no reason why you have to be exclusive with anyone at this age. Date different women at the same time. Be honest about that you're not ready to be exclusive. But I would keep this one around for a while.

Good luck!

My first thought, is that she wants to be the one that 'taints' him...meaning, being the " 'naughty' next door neighbor girl"
    ~Success is to be measured not so much by the position one has reached in life as by obstacles that one has overcome while trying to succeed~ Booker T. Washington

~You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems, and suffer, and understand, for all that is life.~(Indian Philosopher (1895-1986)) - J.Krishnamurti

~You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.~ Isadora Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    My first thought, is that she wants to be the one that 'taints' him...meaning, being the " 'naughty' next door neighbor girl"
    Uh huh! My thoughts too lol. She's wanting to score!
    Don't dwell on what went wrong, Instead focus on who to punch first

13. 04-11-2011, 12:43 AM
    Reason
    troll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...