how many times could you have sex in one day?

starlette08

Depends on how you define a day.

In my early 20's, it was something like 6 or 8. But... there were naps and food and stuff in between.

That guy was particularly randy... haven't really had that before or since. And it's not all it's cracked up to be... we were both sore for a few days afterwards...

And no. Every man (and woman) is different. I've also been with some men that couldn't go more than once or twice in a day. I guess that guy and I just 'clicked' that way...

most ever: 8+, then I stopped counting

average: 1 to 4, depending on many variables (stress, tiredness, time restrictions, physical conditions and all)

from my experience, fit guys endure more shorters (or longers, triathletes are awesome at that X D), while not so fit guys will make one or two longer sessions and then die out for the rest of the day/night. besides, you should bear in mind that having sex everyday reduces daily average, while having it only 2-3 times a week will enable more "rounds".

besides, every man is unique, maybe it's him and his own rythm. maybe he thinks/feels it's enough. why do you think it could be you?

Well I am a chick, so obviously my answers are a lot different from the guys; but the most ever was 8 times in one day. The longest was this past weekend with another girl and it was close to 5 hours, but it was drug induced. Average: 2 times a day is a happy medium that gets no one all burn/worn out.

4 times within 10 hours whenever we see each other (once-twice a week). But he doesn't last very long the first time over, so we always do a second round straight away which lasts very long. But i've heard it's normal if guys can't continue straight away. he occasionally fails too.

• 1 year later...
whats the most you've ever had? ive heard people say 3-4 times, but i think thats a little ridiculous.

my guy can only do it once.. maybe twice a day..

maybe its me!?

Personally, the most my girlfriend and I have had sex a day was 9 times. Were we sore the next day? Maybe - but to be honest we enjoyed each other so much that the physicality didn't seem to be on our minds or have a negative impact on our bodies. Of the nine times, I had an orgasm 5 times and my girlfriend 7 times. That does say a lot, I think. Sex does entail a connection - physically, emotionally, spiritually and also intellectually. This is just my $0.02.

i was under the impression that men can go and go and go...longer than women

Oh hell no!! Women don't have nearly the refractory period of men...and it gets longer with age.

I've done 5 in a day, but the sun has to be up...if I go for a double anywhere near bed time, it's lights out!

We usually have sex 2-3 times a day, 5 days out of the week (when we're together.)

Our sex tends to last around an hour to two hours, so by day 5 we're raw and sore. There's been maybe two or three days that we didn't have sex, because time was an issue, but never in succession.

We have different times that we're REALLY in the mood, his is always in the morning as soon as he wakes up, and mine is always late at night right before bed. Doesn't mean we're not equally in the mood, it's just a preference I guess but it isn't an issue.

The LONGEST we've had sex was 8 hours. Drinking included. I could probably have sex all day if I was on muscle relaxers or he just wanted to be on top, but ain't nobody got time for that.

• 8 months later...

Two years ago, when I was 35, met a girl who was insanely hot and just unendingly horny, we had days where it was 8 times. After the first few months that died to once or twice on Saturday or Sunday, once or none on weekdays, which I'd guess is rather normal. One time was five hours long but like the poster above it was drug induced. God that was a fun night.

Man, that initial few months of a new relationship is so much fun.

I wrote a thread about it in this part of the forum. I can go and go and go for some crazy reason. With my exgf we once had sex 14 times (we both came about that many times as well) in one day Basically no sperm after 7-8 but still an orgasm. My current girl I am similar with. Last night she was only available for a few hours and we had sex 3 times. She basically cums the entire time. She tells me its embarrassing to her but I love it.

I think that I might be an alien from another planet

Archived