Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member
    No, it's not normal. Are you sure these sisters get along? If my sister did that, I'd be furious, or if I did it to her, I'd expect her to never talk to me again. It's SO NOT COOL to flirt with or tempt your sister's boyfriend. I don't see how this would be a good idea in ANY situation.
    Still, what are you doing "running into her room and jumping on her bed" if you know she wants to tease you? I'd try to avoid her if I were you.
    Perhaps you should make up your mind which sister you're interested in and then not stare at the other girl's ass.
    If the situation keeps going the way it is now, my guess is you're going to end up without a girlfriend somehow, and these sisters will be fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by ibu View Post
    Still, what are you doing "running into her room and jumping on her bed" if you know she wants to tease you? I'd try to avoid her if I were you.
    Good question. OP, your post reads a little bit more like a fantasy than an actual issue.
    I promise you this: it's not complicated, unique, or confusing. It's quite simple, actually.

For a minute there, I lost myself...

3. 04-04-2011, 09:37 AM
    Reason
    disrespectful

Platinum Member
    and my gf told me to get her a blanket
    "Told you" - why didn't she get her sister a blanket herself?

Thanks for the replies guys. My girlfriends sister temps me every time i'm around her, all because i think she has a sexy body. She looks hot but i never had a problem like this. I've been around hot sisters before and i never had such a crush on someone's sister. it's driving me crazy!

It does sound like a fantasy but it's true. i don't see her sister often, only when we go visit my gf's parents, if we go on vacation with her parents or when she comes here. She goes to college out of state and i'm starting to think maybe that's how she is with other guys? but logically it doesn't make sense because I've never been around girls that i like or girl "friends" that do that in front of me they always excuse themselves. and she knows it's wrong or else she wouldn't have said sorry when we were on vacation.

She's also quiet, like she doesn't give me any other hints that she likes me besides changing in front of me. sometimes she'll comment on my body or skin tone but it's normal... just complements. like when she left she doesn't even hug or kiss me on the cheek she just tells her sister "ok i'm leaving and then i'll scream bye "sarah"! and she'll say bye. it's always been kinda awkward with her not sure if in a good way or bad way but like we have nothing to talk about. i'll always try to talk to her but she's just not that talkative just a big texter. i could make her laugh easily, sometimes hard.

When she first did this on vacation, every time she would change in front of me she would always look at me to see if i'm looking (maybe she wants to see if i look at her perverted idk) during vacation i would wake up and she would be on the floor changing out of her pants and underwear but i could only see her head nothing else. but the fact that she did it in the same room kinda made me think she doesn't care if i'm in the room. and sometimes she would change under the covers.

So i thought to myself ok maybe this was just a one time thing. however, when she came to my house 2 days ago, it was even worse! i was up close and personal to her ass. and the fact that i caught her looking at the corner of her eye while she was changing in front of me confirms she wants to see if i look at her. If she looked to see if i would look at her and if it bothered her that i looked at her... why would she in front of me or go to the bathroom. it was only a step away! literally! i'm sso scared that if we ever drink together i might make a move on her and i love my gf.

Like when her sister was changing in her room and my gf told me to get her a blanket. My room is not that far away so i got up and i screamed ok! i started walking to her room. she knew i was coming because i gave her a warning by calling her name while i was walking. and when i go to her room she's looking at me with her shorts on her knees and i'm thinking to myself why? anyway i go get her the quilt and when i return it's still down to her knees. i couldn't help but look at her crotch while i was talking to her. she was looking right at me and then she gets up and puts her shorts on.

I'm trying to make justifications for what she's doing but it still doesn't make sense to me. I told my gf and she tells me....well, the overall consensus is that she's comfortable around me. but when she was changing in front of me again, my gf got mad because she was talking in her panties for awhile. she also tells me maybe she knows she's skinny and likes to show it off. and i'm like nah that doesn't explain why she said sorry when she first started doing this in front of me. in fact she needs to tell her sister if it's ok to change in front of me not me! but she doesn't care to ask her!

guys i don't know what to do i'm scared i'm going to do something stupid but i don't know how to approach this situation.

well, I have a friend (girl) with a younger sister, and this sort of phenomenon is quite common. the younger sister looks up to the older sister, so of course would feel flattered if the older sister's mature boyfriend paid attention to her! she probably has no interest in you beyond that you're dating her sister. and actually, my friend's bf-at-the-time WAS a creep, thought her younger sister was hot, and actually started putting some moves on. THAT scared the younger sister, at the same time as thrilling her, but she did eventually tell her older sister since, despite all the fights, they were still close sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by DN View Post
    "Told you" - why didn't she get her sister a blanket herself?

because she went to the basement looking for blankets and her sister and i were upstairs. I knew i had blankets in the other room so i went to the other room and i caught her sister with her shorts on below her knees. and she didn't even flinch like if she got caught naked. to top it off i went to the other room thinking by the time i come back to her room she would have put her shorts on. instead it seems she waited for me to come and wanted me to watch her put her shorts on. * * * ! driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by velvette View Post
    well, I have a friend (girl) with a younger sister, and this sort of phenomenon is quite common. the younger sister looks up to the older sister, so of course would feel flattered if the older sister's mature boyfriend paid attention to her! she probably has no interest in you beyond that you're dating her sister. and actually, my friend's bf-at-the-time WAS a creep, thought her younger sister was hot, and actually started putting some moves on. THAT scared the younger sister, at the same time as thrilling her, but she did eventually tell her older sister since, despite all the fights, they were still close sisters.
    I've been going out with her sister for 3 years and her sister was always so reserved. Sure she will give me complements on my body and all her friends would want to touch my arms etc but never once have i seen her in her underwear. It's like when she broke up with her boyfriend that's when this * * * * started to happen. and she knew it was wrong but she didn't care. instead, she said sorry but i'm getting naked in front of you. if she didn't know it was wrong why would she say sorry. cuz she knows it's weird. or because now that i said it's ok to do it, even thought obviously she knows i'm looking, she still does it with no sweat off her back.

Getting that sort of attention probably makes her feel better about herself, post-break-up. Some women are extremely un-self-conscious (I've had female friends randomly change clothes in front of me), but in this case, it sounds like she's getting her self-esteem built back up.
    “Never give up control. Live life on your own terms.”--Walter White, Breaking Bad

I have a journal, now!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Spiral View Post
    Getting that sort of attention probably makes her feel better about herself, post-break-up. Some women are extremely un-self-conscious (I've had female friends randomly change clothes in front of me), but in this case, it sounds like she's getting her self-esteem built back up.

she does seem like she has low confidence.. could be a cover up though.. however, she dorms in college and there are plenty of boys to do that to.. not your sisters boyfriend!

Also she broke up with her boyfriend and she made it seem like it was NO sweat and it didn't bother her. she must hide her emotions?

she broke up with her bf last year
    Last edited by Superus; 04-04-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Platinum Member
    I think she's a tease and is playing in some childish competition with her sister. She should grow up and you should walk away any time she does it.

Additionally, rather than blame you for looking at her ass your girlfriend should tell her sister to stop behaving like that in front of you. It seems both of them may be playing these games.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...