Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My girlfriend's sister changes in front of me... Is that normal?

Not sure if this is normal or not but....

it all started when we were on vacation in 2010, she would just out of the blue say things like "don't mind me" or "hey i'm going to get naked in front of you, i'm sorry" obviously not naked but she would be wearing her panties... I'll say "oh thats ok i don't care".

She never use to be like that. She would always hide or be discrete like any normal girl. she has gone as far as wear short shorts, tank top thats etc thats what normal girls do when they walk around or bum around. she's only 18 so she dress flirty. hell i couldn't even see her in a towel!

she just came to my house from college to visit her sister (my gf) and as normal i said "hey whats up" and we were just hanging out. at night though, she was in her room and my gf told me to get her a blanket. i get up from my bed and try to find her a blanket. i passed her room and her shorts are down to her knees and she's sitting on the bed. and she looks at me and i ask her "heyy.... do you mind a quilt?" and she said umm that's fine. i go get her a quilt and i return like in 5-7 seconds later. when i return, she's still in the same position sitting down with her shorts down to her knees and she's wearing sexy panties! then i can't help but look she gets up and puts her shorts back on. i went to my room and i couldn't stop thinking about her...

i woke up the next morning and i walk into my bathroom with my boxers which i had to pass her room and i know she saw me. I returned all cleaned up and i run to her room and jump on her bed. she has her legs kinda spread open because she had to make room for her laptop. i started chit chatting etc. then my gf comes in the room and starts talking to us. then her sister gets up and reaches for her jeans. i thought maybe she was going to the bathroom (like normal people would) and change..noooo instead she takes her shorts off in front of me and my gf. i was like holy<removed> she has a nice ass. i tried very hard to keep focus but i noticed she would look at the corner of her eye to see if i was looking. she had her shorts off for at least 3 mins. then she puts her jeans back on. i thought she was soooo hot.

my gf pulled me to the side and said "i saw you looking at her ass". i said "no i glanced at it but nothing more". shes like "i'm kinda mad at my sister because she was in her panties for a long time. i was about say put some <removed> clothes on". i said "don't you think it's weird that she changes in front of me?" we discussed it for a good while and basically couldn't come up with any legit answer other than maybe she's comfortable around me. she also said "i know you don't like my sister but i didn't like it when you looked at her ass".

her sister doesn't give me vibes like she's interested conversationally. she's actually pretty quiet. but she does speak her mind when given the chance to talk. but i'm starting to have a huge crush on her and i don't like it. i love my gf but damn her sister is sexy.

Is this normal? am i just taking it to the extreme?
    Last edited by avman; 04-04-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Profanity

You need to be a gentleman and excuse yourself from the room when the sister insists on taking her clothes off in front of you.
    No Contact or GTFO!

Reasons why you shouldn't be friends/in contact with your ex!: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381011

Changing your social media/computer to promote healing: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382739

Quote Originally Posted by Superus View Post
    Not sure if this is normal or not but....

it all started when we were on vacation in 2010, she would just out of the blue say things like "don't mind me" or "hey i'm going to get naked in front of you, i'm sorry" obviously not naked but she would be wearing her panties... I'll say "oh thats ok i don't care".

She never use to be like that. She would always hide or be discrete like any normal girl. she has gone as far as wear short shorts, tank top thats etc thats what normal girls do when they walk around or bum around. she's only 18 so she dress flirty. hell i couldn't even see her in a towel!

she just came to my house from college to visit her sister (my gf) and as normal i said "hey whats up" and we were just hanging out. at night though, she was in her room and my gf told me to get her a blanket. i get up from my bed and try to find her a blanket. i passed her room and her shorts are down to her knees and she's sitting on the bed. and she looks at me and i ask her "heyy.... do you mind a quilt?" and she said umm that's fine. i go get her a quilt and i return like in 5-7 seconds later. when i return, she's still in the same position sitting down with her shorts down to her knees and she's wearing sexy panties! then i can't help but look she gets up and puts her shorts back on. i went to my room and i couldn't stop thinking about her...

i woke up the next morning and i walk into my bathroom with my boxers which i had to pass her room and i know she saw me. I returned all cleaned up and i run to her room and jump on her bed. she has her legs kinda spread open because she had to make room for her laptop. i started chit chatting etc. then my gf comes in the room and starts talking to us. then her sister gets up and reaches for her jeans. i thought maybe she was going to the bathroom (like normal people would) and change..noooo instead she takes her shorts off in front of me and my gf. i was like holy * * * * she has a nice ass. i tried very hard to keep focus but i noticed she would look at the corner of her eye to see if i was looking. she had her shorts off for at least 3 mins. then she puts her jeans back on. i thought she was soooo hot.

my gf pulled me to the side and said "i saw you looking at her ass". i said "no i glanced at it but nothing more". shes like "i'm kinda mad at my sister because she was in her panties for a long time. i was about say put some * * * * ing clothes on". i said "don't you think it's weird that she changes in front of me?" we discussed it for a good while and basically couldn't come up with any legit answer other than maybe she's comfortable around me. she also said "i know you don't like my sister but i didn't like it when you looked at her ass".

her sister doesn't give me vibes like she's interested conversationally. she's actually pretty quiet. but she does speak her mind when given the chance to talk. but i'm starting to have a huge crush on her and i don't like it. i love my gf but damn her sister is sexy.

Is this normal? am i just taking it to the extreme?
    i had many times girls tell me how much they love their boyfriends ,and 5 min later they would try to kiss me. so i'm pretty sure she doesn't care about any moral issues ,and all this forbidden thing makes everything more exciting. if i was you i would pull her panties down ,i bet she'll like that(and you would too)

5. 04-04-2011, 04:05 AM
    Reason
    off topic

Quote Originally Posted by gallop30 View Post
    i had many times girls tell me how much they love their boyfriends ,and 5 min later they would try to kiss me. so i'm pretty sure she doesn't care about any moral issues ,and all this forbidden thing makes everything more exciting. if i was you i would pull her panties down ,i bet she'll like that(and you would too)
    Um, yeah. Unless he's totally wrong with his judgement and then she ends up acusing him of sexual assault (which would be true), and ruins his relationship with his girlfriend.
    No Contact or GTFO!

Reasons why you shouldn't be friends/in contact with your ex!: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381011

Changing your social media/computer to promote healing: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382739

7. 04-04-2011, 04:06 AM
    Reason
    refers to deleted post

8. 04-04-2011, 04:14 AM
    Reason
    off topic

9. 04-04-2011, 04:17 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

10. 04-04-2011, 04:21 AM
    Reason
    off topic

11. 04-04-2011, 04:24 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

12. 04-04-2011, 04:27 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

She's 18. I don't know how old you are but she is just now discovering the power her body has on the men, and sometimes girls can get a bit drunk with that power (people call them 'cockteases'). She saw you eying her and she got a bit excited, but please please please be careful and don't tempt yourself. Once my sister's boyfriend flirted with me really heavily (practically initiating phone sex) and it completely creeped me out, I thought he was a lech and my sister soon thought so too.

Don't get between sisters even if the younger sister was begging you for it, there is no happiness there and a quick lay is not worth the loss of the girlfriend nor the stigma of being a pervy lech.

Ive had this problem happen before.... My ex's sister (also 18 ) used to change in veiw of me, and I did remove myself from the room when I knew it was coming. But there were times she just waltzed into my ex's room and got changed knowing full well I was there..

There were also occasions, where I would wake up in the morning and she would be looking at me...literally as soon as I openned my eyes I saw her :/ she would then giggle and walk off. I had seen far too much of my ex's sister in 4 years, but it got worse when she turned 18 through 19. I had walked into the sitting room and had a conversation with her, while she was in her pjamas, She looked down (as if to make me look) so I did and then realised she had a boob out.... and abruptly left the room embarrased! She also had never seen me undressed at all, but frequently made comments about her thinking I would have a nice body (my ex didn't like this much, but took it in gest) The most odd thing that has happened along these lines was when I leant my ex a USB storage device....When I got it back, she told me her sister borrowed it, so I thought oh fair enough. But when I loaded it up on my computer again there were pictures of her sister posing in her undies!? Why did she do this....she knew it was mine!

Best advice, do what I did. I spoke to my ex about it, and continued to leave the room if anything like this ever happened.

All the best mate!

15. 04-04-2011, 05:33 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

16. 04-04-2011, 05:39 AM
    Reason
    off topic

Platinum Member Miss Firecracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gallop30 View Post
    a few what? I have no idea what that means.
    You could always Google it.

If my sister had stripped off in front of my boyfriends, I would never go around her again. Most likely these two sisters will end up enemies before long.

18. 04-04-2011, 05:52 AM
    Reason
    off topic

could we please try and focus on the thread at hand. I cant imagine the OP wants to read all of this....

20. 04-04-2011, 07:00 AM
    Reason
    refers to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Firecracker View Post
    If my sister had stripped off in front of my boyfriends, I would never go around her again. Most likely these two sisters will end up enemies before long.
    This could likely be the outcome. Especially if this is a serious problem her sister has, and it continues.

Mod Note: Please stay on topic.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

You have a right to experiment with your life. You will make mistakes. And they are right too.- Anais Nin

•  

• Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Related Articles & Books
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...