Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Member

what does it mean when someone stares at you, everyyyday

but doesn't smile or look happy. lol
    i haven't "flirtted" intentionally in a verrry long time and i honestly don't notice when someone is interested in me or whether they think i'm hella weird or something... but i have been noticing this guy staring at me any instant that we may be near each other.
    it's not like a friendly stare.. i'd say it either looks frightened, suspicious, or like a "what the crap?" look idk

i want to ask him his name, but then again he walks too fast so it's hard to catch up with him hahaha

it simply irks me that he stares and says nothing for long periods of time.. i used to look down or away but now i stare him in the eye to make him feel as uncomfortable as i did lol.

wonder what he's thinking.......... guys, any idea? my friend says he wants to kill me.
    hahaha D:

Say hello! Or just be like 'Erm is there something on my face!?!' not in a mean way lol, maybe it'll break the ice?

Silver Member
    lol should i wave? he's always a bit far from me

Yeah lol! Wave and mouth hello? Just someting to break the ice! If he still acts weird, at least you tried

Well I can honestly say he's probably very attracted to you. I mean why would he constantly stare at you if he didn't like you in that way. He's probably shy, maybe you should talk to him and break the ice..

He is interested in you but he is shy to take the first step.. IF you don't mind this character in guys, then why dont you go and tell him a hi?

Silver Member
    i'm scared hahaha... i ran into him at our church gym and i literally hid behind some stairs.
    two shy people, greeeat.
    anyway, i think i'll wave........ what's the worst he can say? lol

Silver Member
    i chickened out lol

He is interested in you. I do the same to a very attractive girl at work; I always hope she'll smile but she never does.
    "The important things in life are not riches or fame, but to 'moo' loudly whenever we see a sheep; just to confuse people."
    - Thomas Jefferson

It sounds more to me like he doesn't like you. Otherwise, if he was interested, he would try to sit closer to you or would smile.

If he was shy then he would be uncomfortable with you staring back at him. If he can stare at you and look you in the eye--he is definitely not scared of you. I'm with your friends on this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...