*MY* Cumming Technique and How do you Squirt?

delicous

Hey girls that cannot cum...Try moving your pc muscles as you moan, I swear

it works...You have to just gently rub your clit in "circular motion" works best for me but whatever feels good...Then just fantatize about what makes you feel good..both woman and men work good for me but especially the look on my mans face when we make love....

I made myself cum in the bathtub and guess what, it took like two mins! I used a teenie bit of soap for lube and I let a lot of the water drain out before I began!!!

Try it and see if it works=)

Let me know if anyone has any tips on Squirting, Now that I KNOW for SURE I can CUM!

I would like to be able to squirt and I know I have the muscles for it and the fluid

so how do you do it peeps? I don't have the money to spend on books...

But anyone on here cares to share and have a little girl talk, Please let me know

what you do...I know how to contract my pc muscles but I am still a amature when it

comes to being able to let go tightly while I cum....I just kinda let it go but its

not tight and doesn't squirt!

Thanks Drkitten....So do you do it youself or you just "think" the rabbit will help?

I don't have that type of money to blow on a "toy."...

When you squirt, Do you just pull him out of you when you feel like your going to cum and hope it shoots? lol

I've never used a rabbit and have only came the traditional way. It's just a suggestion.

When you orgasm, your vagina contracts several times and I bet that happens when you squirt too. I'm sure the man would want to stay inside and feel that! Maybe just put a towel down.

From a mans experience as I know there will be men checking this thread out either for info or to get off on women talking about cumming, oral and two fingers has worked in the past causing squirting orgasm.

I am only working on the clit with my tongue and lips for a while, then I start using one finger to tease then when I can sense the female is getting closer to the orgasm I start to use two fingers.

Doesn't seem to matter which way the fingers go.

Once the orgasm happens, I rub the clit with one hand and go in and out as hard and fast as I can with my right hand.

Hips go up squirting happens.

On those days both of us would have been pretty horny anyway and foreplay would have happened form early mid day generally out in public. (not blatantly out in public, we would be discreet about it.....most of the time.)

Ok I am curious because I have managed it ONCE and I have really tried (reading up, practicing etc) for several days. I havne't been able to pull it off since, but I would LOVE to. I don't naturally cum alot anyway despite how good it feels. I have done the circular rubbing (which feels amazing btw) and the g spot (have the vibe for it) but I can't seem to get it all to work out.. Anymore tips??

I think reading up on it is very limited.

I personally believe a large portion of it comes down to the mindset someone is in because the times where it has happened we have been messing around quite a fair bit before hand.

Try and remember to how you were thinking back then when it happened.

I think reading up on it is very limited.

I personally believe a large portion of it comes down to the mindset someone is in because the times where it has happened we have been messing around quite a fair bit before hand.

Try and remember to how you were thinking back then when it happened.

I so don't remember that part.. I think I did have to pee though... so at first I was afraid I DID pee.. but he assured me I didn't!!!

• 1 month later...

Practice on yourself first so you recognize the sensations. Dont Think the rabbit is best for this. It's a great clitoral stim but not a hard core gspot stim which is what you really want to get those squirting juices ready. Try the lelo Ella gspot dildo. Awesome! Get comfortable with it. Work the gspot..build up, work the clit (you can use the rabbit on the clit) until you feel like you can't take it anymore..get vigorous until you feel like you have to pee. Pull out quickly and squeeze the PCs as u would to pee. If nothing comes out reinsert and keep going. If it gushes rather than squirts, keep working out the PC muscles. When you're ready, try it with your man. you'll know how it feels and you'll how to direct him and you'll both be all smiles during and after happy cumming.

Re: doing it yourself to avoid buying a toy. You definitely can with a lot of practice and skill but only if you are able to effectively reach and stimulate your gspot with your fingers for a prolonged period of time. This is not easy but would be great workout! Lol. Every woman's body is different. Some just don't have the reach or coordination without the ease of a toy. But if you can, bonus, bonus!

There is a book on squirting I bought my wife. I will find the title. Basically some women can squirt easier than others. Part of it is stimulating the right spot. Near the G spot is apparently where the fluid build up happens. The other part is the woman relaxing enough to let the fluids flow. It feels like "peeing" so some woman are afraid to let go.

• 1 year later...

So I'm a little late with my reply but I recently started making myself squirt in the shower/tub!!

*very important*use the bathroom before you get in the shower/tub*

I completely relax and play with my clit with my thumb while fingering my *****! You should feel your insides swell up as you relax and let the warm water drop over your body! Touch yourself softly and then tickle your gspot! If it's swollen it just means you doing something right! Reach inside tickling your gspot with 1 or 2 fingers faster and harder until you tense up a little but don't stop and try to relax if you feel like you have to pee let it out!!! You have squirted!!

Let me know how it works for you or if you even try it!

You can do it with your own hands. Just make sure they're clean and your nails won't snag or cut anything.

I got it to work once, or rather I let go and let it happen once. I'm still not convinced it wasn't pee though...

I'm not convinced either...

It's happened for me,but I don't recall using any particular type of technique or the man doing anything other than the basics. For me, I think it has been to do with mindset at the time - not even thinking about it. Sometimes it just happens and is like a nice surprise, and sometimes it doesn't, and it doesn't feel anything like peeing - not for me anyway. The men have always felt it and said something without me asking. I certainly wouldn't want to stop and take the man out from me - that would spoil it and wreck the whole spontaneity - and my own satisfaction.

An ex girlfriend of mine wasn't sure if she could squirt or not so we put her to the test. I went down on her and started a frigging tornado. Next thing you know her right leg began to twitch involuntarily. Her butt lifted off of the mattress into the air sort of like she was some sort of possessed demon or evil spirit. She moaned uncontrollably as I grabbed her around the waist to keep her from hitting the ceiling fan. She gained enough of her senses back to ask, "Can I have it?" to which I concurred obviously. She whimpered something terrible upon impact, bracing herself against the headboard and within about 10 seconds, she let out another demonic-vampire like cry and exploded all over me. Soaked everything. I was shocked. So was she. That was either our second or third time.

Archived