After doing nothing for 2 weeks, i finally decided to go out with my friends to change my mood.

We had alot of fun together and it really helped to make me feel better.

But when I reached home, I saw this on Skype. My Ex sent me a message but she removed it. If I did not go out with my friends, I would have seen that message.

I have been having dreams of her coming back to me.

What do you think is the message? Why did she deleted it?

Now i really regret going out tonight =(

I should have just rot at home.

Platinum Member
    Heaven only knows what the message was - if she wants to come back to you, believe me - you'll know soon enough. Rather than wishing away a real fun evening in favour of rotting at home, go over that great evening again and let yourself know that life goes on and that you can have fun without her.

Then go and do it again as soon as you can!
    Never wrestle with a pig. If you do, you'll both get filthy; the difference is that the pig will enjoy it!

She could have just edited it. But she removed it and now it is showing that she removed it on my com.

It is like she is trying to tell me something but in the end she changed her mind.

She messaged me late at night... it was the time where she would call me when we were still together.

Sigh...

If it's important enough she won't be playing silly games and she'll tell you what it was again. Otherwise you can assume it wasn't that important and move on. I would avoid Skype anyway if you are broken up. It's just all to easy for one of you to break contact.
    No Contact or GTFO!

Reasons why you shouldn't be friends/in contact with your ex!: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381011

Changing your social media/computer to promote healing: http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382739

did you try asking her what it was that she posted? If it was something nice towards you that she was unsure of to the point where she changed her mind and removed it, aren't you kinda glad you didn't see it and get hyped up about something that she didn't really feel sure about saying?

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...