how to deal with playful guys?

cursedgirl

i met a guy at my work place who's been playful/flirty around me since day one. more playful than flirty i think. ie he'd pinch me on my cheek,stuff paper into my shirt.mess with my computer and he often stands very close to me when we talk and is kinda touchy-feely. however when he's doing his own stuff he's pretty focused like im not existed...so it feels like he just enjoys playing with girls.

it's confusing. i dont know if i should interpret it as he likes me,or he's just a big flirt. ive seen him talking to lots of other girls(we all work together), i just havent seen him getting close to them or touching them. however he may do that, but i didnt notice.

does any of you know any guy like this? how do you deal with such a guy?

He is flirting... and if he is flirting, then he likes you (guys don't flirt with girls they dont like, unless they are absolute jerks). That doesn't mean he wants something with you though... that, is a different story. So yes, there is some degree of attraction, how much depends on how much he flirts. What you do with that attraction depends on the situation and what you both want.

i met a guy at my work place who's been playful/flirty around me since day one. more playful than flirty i think. ie he'd pinch me on my cheek,stuff paper into my shirt.mess with my computer and he often stands very close to me when we talk and is kinda touchy-feely.

Uh, I personally wouldn't call that "flirting". More "borderline sexual harassment". Pinching your cheeks, shoving stuff down your shirt, and standing really close to you and being "touchy-feely"? I'm not sure what kind of workplace you have, but that wouldn't be acceptable at mine.

not down my shirt..just the collar part. standing close but he doesnt stick his body onto mine.and being touchy..like he put his hands on my shoulders while talking to me.but i dont think it's anything sexual..and it's nothing wrong with my work place..only he does that to me.none of the other guys do it.

Archived