If a guys says "You're so gorgeous" during sex do you think he means it or is

ImNotYourBabe

He's in what just for the sex? lol We have been dating over a month' date=' we are exclusive, and we see each other practically everyday. This post is confusing me now. lol[/quote']

A month isn't long at all and yes he could be in it for the sex only. Men often do this, play a girl for sex, tell her she's beautiful, they have sex, then he dumps her. I hope I'm wrong but most of these guys who say this in my experience want sex only.

A month isn't long at all and yes he could be in it for the sex only. Men often do this, play a girl for sex, tell her she's beautiful, they have sex, then he dumps her. I hope I'm wrong but most of these guys who say this in my experience want sex only.

Its been over a month. I know he isn't in it for the sex..but I can see where you are coming from I guess.

I'm sure you are very beautiful and he believes that. However, he's probably just in it for the sex.

How can you infer this from knowing nothing of their relationship other than he complimented her during sex?

OP, we can't tell you why he said it, but does he compliment you outside of sex? Is he good to you? All the normal relationship question stuff. If you answer yes to those basic questions, don't worry about it. Enjoy what you have!

How can you infer this from knowing nothing of their relationship other than he complimented her during sex?

OP, we can't tell you why he said it, but does he compliment you outside of sex? Is he good to you? All the normal relationship question stuff. If you answer yes to those basic questions, don't worry about it. Enjoy what you have!

Yes he does...I just over think too much. I'm trying to cut back though. thanks

My abusive ex-boyfriend told me everything he thought I wanted to hear during the course of pursuing me. He totally lied about who he was, what he wanted out of life and why he was with me. When our relationship exploded and I called him on all his lies, he told me "I can't be held responsible for saying what I thought you needed to hear to get in your pants." Yeeeah....he also told me I had a gold mine between my legs and I should open them for business. Man, do I know how to pick'em or WHAT?! C'est la vie! Peace, Love & Happiness

My abusive ex-boyfriend told me everything he thought I wanted to hear during the course of pursuing me. He totally lied about who he was, what he wanted out of life and why he was with me. When our relationship exploded and I called him on all his lies, he told me "I can't be held responsible for saying what I thought you needed to hear to get in your pants." Yeeeah....he also told me I had a gold mine between my legs and I should open them for business. Man, do I know how to pick'em or WHAT?! C'est la vie! Peace, Love & Happiness

Jesus Christ. I sometimes forget that people like that exist...

Unfortunately because every man who I had sex with who said that was only into sex. I hope I am wrong and he likes her, but my experience says otherwise.

Is it cool if I kill your ex boyfriend? I * * * * ing hate guys like that and I'm a dude.

My ex's friend used to get sexually harassed at work...fixed that. LOL

@ImNotYourBabe:

Im a chronic overthinker too, your among friends, dont trip, he probably thinks your gorgeous

Just roll with it

I know when I have said it, I mean it. If I didn't think she was gorgeous in the first place, she would not be there. When I was younger though and really into just the sex, I might have said something like that. Are you asking if he is talking about your face, other assets, or the whole package? Forget it, I think the whole package.

Unfortunately because every man who I had sex with who said that was only into sex. I hope I am wrong and he likes her, but my experience says otherwise.

Well, I think you may be projecting a little.

"You're gorgeous" is not just something players say to get into women's pants. Don't know this guy, of course, but why on earth should we assume he didn't mean it?! OP, you're dating and it's going well, bask in the compliment . It seems quite natural that he should think you're beautiful!

Archived