Bronze Member

How do women feel at ovulation time?

My ex used to get really horny during her ovulation. She claimed it was because her body was ready to get pregnant and she responded by having the urge to have sex.
    My gf gets * * * * * y at her ovulation time. I told her I thought women got horny during that time. She says she has never gotten horny at that time of the month..

Which is more true? Does it really differ that much from woman to woman?

Mine doesn't have much to do with Ovulation time. Sometimes it happens right before period, sometimes after and sometimes during that time. There is no fixed pattern.

I am definitely more ready for action when I'm ovulating! Not sure if everyone is the same however.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
    Marilyn Monroe

Every woman is different.

I get really horny at times and there are other times I'm just really b*tchy!

Silver Member
    I'm more horny than snappy during my period, and getting more snappy around ovulation.

Quote Originally Posted by swampyankee View Post
    Does it really differ that much from woman to woman?
    Yes, it does
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love is the answer.

I don't come with "non-judgment". If I did, evolution would have knocked my genes out a thousand generations ago.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swampyankee View Post
    My ex used to get really horny during her ovulation. She claimed it was because her body was ready to get pregnant and she responded by having the urge to have sex.
    My gf gets * * * * * y at her ovulation time. I told her I thought women got horny during that time. She says she has never gotten horny at that time of the month..

Which is more true? Does it really differ that much from woman to woman?
    Every woman is different and will react in different ways...

At times, I can be very horny and at others I can be totally y.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...