Suicide Pact

love23

I have no reason to live anymore.

I want to find someone any gender who is 13-17 because I am 14 and I want to finally do what I have wanted to do for years.

We can talk and such. I just can't take it anymore. Suicide pact? How does February 23rd sound?

I have scratches up and down my arm from when I was your age. I participated in a suicide pact. The other person chickened out, called 911 for me and saved my life. My life still sucked, for a while. And life never is perfect. But the age you are at right now - is the worst. I promise you. You are really only going to feel better as time moves on. The moment it REALLY gets better is right after high school - when you go to college or get a job and are in control. I know it feels like people have hurt you, and they probably have. People are pretty terrible. But there are good ones out there - and they are worth waiting for, they are worth the march through hell and back, your golden years are waiting. There is just a little more to go, and before you know it, everything will get better. Message me if you have any specific problems - Maybe we've gone through similar things.

You have plenty of reason to live, There is so much to look forward to in life, You are 14 years old, you havent even experienced life yet. Think of all the great things there are to look forward to, getting your 1st car, turning 18 or 21. Getting Married , having children, getting a career, there is so much stuff ahead of you, i dont know the reason behind you wanting to do this, but sometimes things get tough just think at the end of the day things will only get better an you may not be thinking that right but they will get better.

All my friends back stabbed me, my mom is ready to kill me, I am not allowed to do anything, nothing changes my life is misrible and repetative, I miss school because I hate it, I have like 60% attendance, Im failing all my classes, I got kicked off my cheer team, I am fat and ugly, my cat just bit me, and all I wan't to do is die, don't try to change my mind because I have lost all hope. My family is disfunctional all because of me.

Is your mom upset with you because you are having trouble in school?

I remember 14 being a really tough age for me too. I didn't like the high school I went to at all. However, you really shouldn't miss school because the more you miss it- the longer you will have to be there to graduate. I remember forcing myself to go everyday to get it over with. When I graduated it was well worth it in the end. Sometimes it helps if you have friends that go to different schools that you can hang around with after school or on the weekends, so you are not seeing the same people from your school all the time.

Why do you say that your family is "dysfunctional"? Can you explain more?

Unless you did something major, like burn your house down, I'd bet your mom will forgive you. Eventually. All parents love their children, even if they only show it in really odd ways.

As for being fat, I'm in the same boat as you. All it takes is some willpower, some exercise, and eating right. Starting in January, I'm planning on going to the gym at least twice a week to try and get back in shape.

As for friends: real friends don't stab you in the back. This doesn't mean you have to cut yourself off from people, or be suspicious of everyone. Just learn from this experience and be a little bit more careful about who you trust. Trust is something people need to earn, not something you should just give them. Of course, you need to give them the opportunity to earn it. Plus, middle school is a time when a lot of drama happens. Things gett better once you get to high school.

As for attendance: is your attendance rate due to illness, or to skipping class? If it's the former, I'm sure your parents or your doctor will be able to help you out there. If it's skipping... well, don't skip any classes next semester. I know school sucks, but it will pay off in the long run.

As for your family, well... sometimes these things just can't be helped. One thing that is for certain is that it is not your fault. People are weird and selfish and screwed up. Most of the time, you can't do anything about that. But the one thing you absolutely should not do is blame yourself!

Whatever you do, please, please, please do not commit suicide. I've tried to, and please trust me when I say that it is not something you want to do.

Archived