Glory Holes

Alright this is pretty complicated for me. I'm a 25 year old guy and I think that I'm pretty bi-curious, I wanna try something with another guy but really havent grown the balls to do it quite yet. I talked to one of my friends online and he told me about glory holes, I thought the idea sounded kinda cool if you ask me. But the first thing is, glory holes are hard to find here in southeast Virginia, and second, is this something I really wanna do. Any advice from anyone? I really want to experiment with a guy, just not sure if this is the right way, and if it is, where the hell are the glory holes...

I would not recommend taking this route. Places like that tend to be frequented by the same people over and over again, which makes them a big risk for STIs.

I would recommend joining a dating site (perhaps Craigslist as a last resort) and looking for other bi-curious men who also want the same thing you do. What you are looking for is certainly not uncommon.

Whatever you do, just make sure you play safe.

Finding no strings attached sex is much easier then you think. You likely haven't tried it yet

You dont have to exchange info with anyone, but like Fathom said... these places are full of potential disease/infection.

Anon sex is RISKY. No strings attached sex is LESS risky. Not saying its 100% without risk, but your chances will be lessened by a lot. If you hav the means and need to not do it in your town, go to another town, and find a gay bar. You will do just great!

Finding no strings attached sex is much easier then you think. You likely haven't tried it yet

You dont have to exchange info with anyone, but like Fathom said... these places are full of potential disease/infection.

Anon sex is RISKY. No strings attached sex is LESS risky. Not saying its 100% without risk, but your chances will be lessened by a lot. If you hav the means and need to not do it in your town, go to another town, and find a gay bar. You will do just great!

Thanks a lot Calima

I agree with everyone else glory holes are not a good idea, but unfortunately for us there aren't many gay clubs or gay anything here in southeast va. it is a lot of gay hook up websites though, that could be a start just make sure you ask them if they have any std's first. good luck.

I live really close washington DC, i can tell you take a road trip to DC and come to some gay clubs and meet some guys to experiment with, you'll find plenty. I heard people saying that there are some good gay clubs around this area and beside you'll be far from people you know, if that is part you're considering the glory holes... But don't do the glory holes, because you will never know who is behind that wall/cardboards, be sure and secure man but don't be dumb.

Hope i can help bro....

Archived