Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glory Holes

Glory Holes

Alright this is pretty complicated for me. I'm a 25 year old guy and I think that I'm pretty bi-curious, I wanna try something with another guy but really havent grown the balls to do it quite yet. I talked to one of my friends online and he told me about glory holes, I thought the idea sounded kinda cool if you ask me. But the first thing is, glory holes are hard to find here in southeast Virginia, and second, is this something I really wanna do. Any advice from anyone? I really want to experiment with a guy, just not sure if this is the right way, and if it is, where the hell are the glory holes...

Noooooo- STI! Dude, go out and meet someone. Gauge them, experiment with them, but you need to know who you are experimenting with. I seriously advise against glory holes. Bad bad bad.

Ok can I ask why? I mean its like a no strings attached thing right? Hell you dont even know who the person is next to you and will probably never see them again, right?

I would not recommend taking this route. Places like that tend to be frequented by the same people over and over again, which makes them a big risk for STIs.

I would recommend joining a dating site (perhaps Craigslist as a last resort) and looking for other bi-curious men who also want the same thing you do. What you are looking for is certainly not uncommon.

Whatever you do, just make sure you play safe.

Playing it safe is def a big thing for me. Thanks for your advice I really do appreciate it.

Finding no strings attached sex is much easier then you think. You likely haven't tried it yet :P

You dont have to exchange info with anyone, but like Fathom said... these places are full of potential disease/infection.

Anon sex is RISKY. No strings attached sex is LESS risky. Not saying its 100% without risk, but your chances will be lessened by a lot. If you hav the means and need to not do it in your town, go to another town, and find a gay bar. You will do just great!

Quote Originally Posted by Calima View Post
    Finding no strings attached sex is much easier then you think. You likely haven't tried it yet :P

You dont have to exchange info with anyone, but like Fathom said... these places are full of potential disease/infection.

Anon sex is RISKY. No strings attached sex is LESS risky. Not saying its 100% without risk, but your chances will be lessened by a lot. If you hav the means and need to not do it in your town, go to another town, and find a gay bar. You will do just great!
    Thanks a lot Calima

I agree with everyone else glory holes are not a good idea, but unfortunately for us there aren't many gay clubs or gay anything here in southeast va. it is a lot of gay hook up websites though, that could be a start just make sure you ask them if they have any std's first. good luck.
    I all alone beweep my outcast state,
    And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
    And look upon myself and curse my fate,
    Wishing me like to one more rich in hope. ~ William Shakespeare

I live really close washington DC, i can tell you take a road trip to DC and come to some gay clubs and meet some guys to experiment with, you'll find plenty. I heard people saying that there are some good gay clubs around this area and beside you'll be far from people you know, if that is part you're considering the glory holes... But don't do the glory holes, because you will never know who is behind that wall/cardboards, be sure and secure man but don't be dumb.
    Hope i can help bro....

I never understood the attraction to glory holes. You don't know what the other person has. They might have HIV/AIDS or some other type of sexual disease.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Being single around the holiday season can get many people extremely sad and depressed. Everywhere you go, you see other couples doing shopping ...