Burning sensation in pubic area

Nimzo

For the past two days I've noticed a strange burning sensation in the pubic area. It doesn't really hurt, it doesn't itch, it's just sort of a burning/slightly stinging sensation in that one specific area that comes on for a few minutes then goes away. Really have no idea what it could be, or if I should worry, other than the slight inconvenience and worry it causes.

Well in that regards, it's right above the penis, where the pubic hair is. I am not using any new products, I do not shave, and it's not any STD as that would be out of the question. And it looks completely normal (no redness, nothing out of the ordinary).

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this was a while ago, but is there any updates? I've been having the same issue. It comes and goes and seems to only pop up after I go out and do cocaine. I know that sounds terrible, but thats when it seems to come back. I highly doubt its HSV II as I've seen 2 doctors about it and there are no visible sores or lesions, and the symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks which is very unlike HSV. The symptoms were also 100% one day, then gone the next with no gradual healing like you would normally see with a herpes.

Archived