Burning sensation in pubic area

For the past two days I've noticed a strange burning sensation in the pubic area. It doesn't really hurt, it doesn't itch, it's just sort of a burning/slightly stinging sensation in that one specific area that comes on for a few minutes then goes away. Really have no idea what it could be, or if I should worry, other than the slight inconvenience and worry it causes.

I think it would help if you were more specific about where exactly the burning is.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

The burning I'm describing is in the pubic area, I'm not sure how much more specific I could be?

What I was trying to determine is if you meant your genitals, your crotch, of the insides of your thighs. Have you been using a new product recently?
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

Have you looked at yourself down there? Check it with a mirror and see how that part looks first.

Well in that regards, it's right above the penis, where the pubic hair is. I am not using any new products, I do not shave, and it's not any STD as that would be out of the question. And it looks completely normal (no redness, nothing out of the ordinary).

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

I know this was a while ago, but is there any updates? I've been having the same issue. It comes and goes and seems to only pop up after I go out and do cocaine. I know that sounds terrible, but thats when it seems to come back. I highly doubt its HSV II as I've seen 2 doctors about it and there are no visible sores or lesions, and the symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks which is very unlike HSV. The symptoms were also 100% one day, then gone the next with no gradual healing like you would normally see with a herpes.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...