My ex boyfriend added his ex on facebook!

Should i be worried? I want him back so badly we were together 3.5 years and i know they broke up nearly 4 years ago now and they were together for a year.

I think im just being paranoid. He was supposed to be meeting up with me tonight, but he said 'i dont think its been long enough to meet up. I know i promised, but i just cant see any good coming from meeting just yet. Im sorry but i still feel the same and i know you will be going with the intentions of getting back together. Im so sorry Suze'.

I guess im just being paranoid because i imgaine she'd want him back just like i do now! I really want to ask him, but he looked me in the eye and swore there was no one else. Im also trying to manage NC for a few weeks. Im hoping he'll see me for my birthday on 21st November.

Unfortunately, because you are not together, he can add his ex to FB if he wants and you have no right to call him out or ask him about it

Sorry - maybe she wants him back? However, if you were with him for years, I suspect they are just reconnecting as friends.

Since you are "trying" NC, start by taking him off your facebook, otherwise, you are going to drive yourself crazy if she plasters all over his wall or statuses or whatever else us facebook junkies do

He's your ex - nothing he does should worry you anymore.

I know very well how you feel but do yourself a favor and try not to reconciliate! I have a new bf now and still miss my ex but I heard the same you did: He was not happy with me - there's nothing we can do about it, we can't help who we are and turn ourselves into someone who satisfies them. It's like being and apple and trying to become an orange. We all have great qualities and should be appreciated for what we naturally represent.

Good luck!

I am going NC now! Im seeing his parents on Monday, but we've arranged to see each other because i know he will be out. Otherwise i am NC!

Ive never been on his facebook as a friend/girlfriend etc because we find that facebook causes too many problems, but tonight im being obsessive and checking out his friend list! as far as i can see he hasnt actually had a conversation with her. x

Archived