Older penis inside a younger vagina. Is a woman really satisfied with that?

friendsoulmate

When an older man(such as 60 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with a younger woman(such as 40 years old), is the woman satisfied with that--having an older penis inside a younger vagina? I know most men would say they are satisfied with that, but is a younger woman really satisfied with that?

What about for men? When a younger man(such as 40 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with an older woman(such as 60 years old, who had a couple of children vaginally and her vagina got stretched and loosened), is the younger man satisfied with that--having a younger penis inside an older vagina?

This is too funny. How old are you? I think the older guy might be better in that he might have more stamina, and if the 40 yr old woman closes her eyes she wouldn't know that he was old. Erect weiners aren't wrinkly. Maybe he'd have trouble keeping the erection at that age; I don't know. And younger guys don't complain about cougars aka milfs in the sack.

40 and 60 are both old. at 60 i'd be lucky to get a 40. i wouldn't think about iit, probably cause i'd be too old to question thinking. at that age i'd take what i can get.

Ah, younglins... thinking that they will never be that age....

OP, what are you looking for advice on? Should I ask my sister (who is in 30s) what it's like to be with an older man (who is in his mid 60s's)? What seems to be the issue?

My vagina is very picky. It rejects penises over a certain age limit. Sure makes sex hard with my 50-something boyfriend because my vagina just locks up and is like "no way. I don't like geezer genitals. gross!" I feel soooo bad! It's not my fault that our genitalia just don't fit together and my vagina hates him. What do I do to make her like him?

Oh for crying out loud, a penis is a penis. Older men may have a "softer" erection but it's not that noticible unless you're actively looking for differences. When my older boyfriend and I have had sex in the past, I found it pleasurable. I have not had sex with men my own age so I have no idea but I imagine the younger men would have more stamina. Not a big deal to me but may be to other people, and that's okay.

If you're a male and she's a female, regardless of age or race, the "parts" are going to fit together 99% of the time. It's biology. Man has a fleshy appendage and I have a warm little space. It doesn't get more basic than that.

Where you should be concerned is how you are compatible as PEOPLE together. That's what matters.

"When an older man(such as 60 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with a younger woman(such as 40 years old), is the woman satisfied with that--having an older penis inside a younger vagina? I know most men would say they are satisfied with that, but is a younger woman really satisfied with that?"

Hmmmm.... you should ask Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart this question.

Archived