Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member

Older penis inside a younger vagina. Is a woman really satisfied with that?

When an older man(such as 60 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with a younger woman(such as 40 years old), is the woman satisfied with that--having an older penis inside a younger vagina? I know most men would say they are satisfied with that, but is a younger woman really satisfied with that?

What about for men? When a younger man(such as 40 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with an older woman(such as 60 years old, who had a couple of children vaginally and her vagina got stretched and loosened), is the younger man satisfied with that--having a younger penis inside an older vagina?

Silver Member
    This has gotta be one of the weirdest questions I've ever seen.

Look, just cuz a woman has had kids, doesn't mean it's stretched out. That's a bit of a stereotype. Don't you think?

Aren't you a virgin? Shouldn't you worry about losing your virginity, before worrying about this?

This is too funny. How old are you? I think the older guy might be better in that he might have more stamina, and if the 40 yr old woman closes her eyes she wouldn't know that he was old. Erect weiners aren't wrinkly. Maybe he'd have trouble keeping the erection at that age; I don't know. And younger guys don't complain about cougars aka milfs in the sack.
    You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -Erica Jong

Silver Member
    40 and 60 are both old. at 60 i'd be lucky to get a 40. i wouldn't think about iit, probably cause i'd be too old to question thinking. at that age i'd take what i can get.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SicFounder View Post
    40 and 60 are both old. at 60 i'd be lucky to get a 40. i wouldn't think about iit, probably cause i'd be too old to question thinking. at that age i'd take what i can get.
    Ah, younglins... thinking that they will never be that age....

OP, what are you looking for advice on? Should I ask my sister (who is in 30s) what it's like to be with an older man (who is in his mid 60s's)? What seems to be the issue?
    The world breaks everyone, and afterward many are strong at the broken places- Hemingway

Ironically, I blog about relationships: http://wanttheexback.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SicFounder View Post
    Wah?........

I'm an old guy....makes no difference. The nerve endings don't change. Weird post though.
    Thank you for the laughter,
    thank you for the dance,
    thank you for the Love,
    and thank you for the chance.

Well...guess it's time for me to give up all this working out since I'm going to be 'old' and decrepit soon...LMAO!!!!!
    'The truth shall set you free...bur first it will piss you off"

Thread title of the year!!!!!
    Sexy and I know it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...