Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Moving to a different state

I m moving to a different state i fell in love with....would u move somewhere where u do not have family but u allways dreamed about living in that place ? I m a little scared...but if i do not i feell like i m trapped and i do not want to feel that way.I m moving next year.

I wouldn't leave my family, but if I didn't have one or wasn't close to them, I'd like to live somewhere in the great wide open, like Oklahoma, out in the country.

Well,i do not have family either over here...but been living here about 12 years,love moving close to the ocean

Probably Puerto Rico or Florida

moving

i am trying to move myself. i care for someone very much across the country and i'm trying to get the courage to make the leap. the only family i have is here and she is the only one i really know there.

Soulfire34...i have a questino ...well an advice...people think i m crazy or obsessed....is itrue that some people cannot handle long distance relationship? my ex ended things because of the distance,but now even if we do not get back together...i m moving there because i do love that city...

i don't think a lot of people can handle long distance relationships. I'm not one for them myself. I know my ex across the country feels that way as well. She wanted me to move there long ago and i didn't do it. Now i have a second chance and i feel like i am going to blow it again. I recently got out of a 4yr relationship with a girl who destroyed me financially, emotionally and physically so i feel weak and have no confidence for anything like moving that far away

Y would have moved long a go...i love that place.Me and him are no longer a couple because he did not want me to move there long time a go,I think he just did not want the commitment ...he allways said he will move down closer but he never did...even if we do not getback together...i have fond memories there and yea,we are still freinds,he likes me sexually still ,but ....we frends only,that all he wants now.
    However i fell in love with the world he lives in...hope i ll have a job lined up

well my ex is just weird,i do not know why guys that love heavy metal music and goth style are so weird.

Soulfire3 ,if u love the girl ,why u cannot move ? Or why isn she moving to your city ? What distance is between ya ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Checking and following the activities of an ex partner through social networking site Facebook can seriously interfere with a person's ability to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Most people get divorced hoping to have a better life and find more happiness than they had in their marriage. However, a new national study by Iowa ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Brides who hesitate about getting married might want to consider having second thoughts before starting a life-long commitment, suggest psychologists ...