soaking your vagina in baking soda...

Elsewhere

supposably it makes it taste better?

What? Yuck, no!

At most use a nice smelling soap and wash your vulva thoroughly, but that's it. Remember, you wash the vulva, not the vagina, using other hygiene products in your vagina may end up getting you a yeast infection.

And, as you are concerned with oral sex, what the male licks is the vulva and the vaginal opening, but that's it (doesn't matter if he has a long tongue, he is not going to het his togue very far either). So make sure you're clean and tidy down there and have some fun!

i have heard it can cause yeast infections. but i have also heard it can help get rid of them so i have no idea.

baths in general are *supposed* to improve taste, i have seen no proof of this.

i have backing soda baths regularly, once a week, because it effortlessly exfoliates my skin and makes every inch silky soft and i have an oat meal bath the day after to moisturize and make it glow.

i

Baking Soda soaks? I do that only when I get a UTI or something... but never for the smell.

I use Summer's Eve Feminine Washes. I got one for sensitive skin (I'm hypersensitive down there) and it's unscented. Perfect, because I don't want my hooha smell like a bouquet of flowers or some crap.

Try the Summer's Eve stuff, they got the washes, wipes, a deodorant spray for down there, etc etc. I would steer clear of the douches unless a doctor tells you specifically to use it. Good luck!

A man has to acquire a taste for the flavor of a vagina. My thoughts on the subject are that the natural flavor is beyond comparison.

Lastly if a guy can't get into it, he probably would be better suited for the other brand of genitalia.

The post earlier in the thread had it down right. Even at peak angles, the tongue can barely even get into the vagina. It's much more practical to suck/lick the clit and the vulva.

The taste wears away/goes away after several minutes of doing it anyways usually.

The problem with the taste is - at least for my ex I know if she sweated AT ALL through the day it'd be a mixture of sweat/BO/vagina down there. Fresh out of the shower would probably be the best time.

Vagina itself doesn't taste too bad, but when the BO/sweat comes into play, it's much like I imagine licking a sweaty guy's armpits.

Really? Cause some guys have told me this but then again, they're quite immature.

You can try it yourself you know?

I think it would be better for you to find out how you taste by yourself than letting other tell you.

Vagina tastes like... vagina. I don't find it to be a particularly pleasing taste, but I don't dislike it either... It's weird, eventhoug I don't mind the taste, it arouses me. Let's just say that I won't perform oral sex for the taste, I perform oral sex because I enjoy everything about it.

Doesn't vagina tastes somewhat metallic? Like, inside the hole?

Actually I'm really surprised you said this, because to me it did (if there isn't BO). It doesn't taste metallic in an exacting sense, but it definitely has a metallic bit of taste to it. It depends person to person I guess though. Not everyone's taste buds are the same, and I think not every girls' vaginas are the same.

Archived