Cunninglingus can give you cancer??!!

I read on the internet that Cunninglingus can give you Oral cancer, and that kind of set off sirens. Last night I ate my friend, and so now I'm worried, what if I get cancer from having oral sex? It's not like I can really ask my stepmother to take me to the docter to get an AIDS check or an Oral cancer check. The only other way I could get the cancer is by smoking, and I don't smoke, so what should I do. I really would love to repeat last night, but I don't believe I would like to get cancer. Am I paranoid? She can't go and get checked, were both just teenagers. So yeah, I'm worried, and don't really know what to do. Any suggestions? :sad:

I read the study. These studies come out all the time. They make good press. THe article talks about heavy drinking and smoking more so than cunniliungus. I swear to god I've seen studies linking milk to cancer...YOu can live in fear or you can get all excited about studies that say ...CANCER LINK!!!!...and then you read on and they say it's rare..How about this one? Life leads to death!!! Ohhhhh I guess I'll shoot myself right now!

There is a link between hpv and oral cancers. Presumably you could get it if you went down on someone who had a certain strain of hpv and got unlucky. The same with cervical cancer, by the way.

I don't agree with people who say "everything causes cancer, so don't worry about anything." The truth is that our modern lifestyle is so far removed from what is healthy and good for us that no wonder it seems like everything causes cancer.

I'm just curious as to whether you've had the gardasil vaccine? Supposedly that's been shown to prevent some types of oral cancer caused by certain strains of hpv. If not, it might be worth asking your doctor about it.

Yeah if you're worried (which I don't think you should be), then look into Gardasil. It does work. Girls who are in their teens to early 20s should get it. Your girlfriend should ask her parents. It will decrease HER risk of cervical cancer...that's why it's there.

You're more likely to get cancer from drinking alcohol, drinking Pepsi, eating crap food, and being around chemicals/plastics all day everyday. Don't worry. Enjoy life.

Archived