Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does kissing feel like?

What does kissing feel like?

Being 24 and have never kissed and yet its sooooo simple for anyone to do it.

How does it feel? How does making out feel?.
    Formerly known as Madoc

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    It just feels right. The first few kisses with my first boyfriend, I felt like I was going to faint. Like my shoes were going to shoot off my feet.

The first few kisses with my first boyfriend were botched but adorable. He's left handed and we both leaned the same way. And he completely wasn't expecting it. So, it was over before it began. It was wonderful as well.

But, once that realization of 'this is really happening! I'm kissing them!' hits you, it's bliss. As you can tell, I love first kisses.

Once I'm settled in a relationship, it's still great. It's not as shocking and awestricking but it feels wonderful. I look forward to making out with my boyfriend but once you get physical, it often gets overlooked. I recommend making out every once in a while without it leading to something else once you're in a long term relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MD Geist View Post

Hmm ... good question! It's hard to describe.

It's a mix, really. There's the feeling of someone else's lips, mouth, etc, which seems like it might be gross, but if it's a good kiss then it feels very good. Their lips are soft, their mouth is warm, and exploring them in that way is all that's on your mind.

Then if it's someone special, your heart does this thing. It slows down and skips at the same time. You're nervous and happy and you never, ever want it to stop. It's like you're out of control but totally content with that.

Making out depends on the mood. Sometimes it'll be slow, gradually building from a kiss to ... whatever you classify under "making out". Sometimes, though, it's almost carnal. Your feelings, your desires bond with the other person's, and you move in tandem to make those feelings rush even faster.

I think that about sums it up.
    "Yes, you'll have problems. But they'll be your problems. And besides, what would you do without them? The problems are what get you out of bed in the morning. They're what makes succeeding at things such a goddamned rush. You can't be a dragon slayer without dragons."

[Formerly known as TwistOfate08]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Geist View Post

The first time you kiss a lady , it might give you vertigo. My first girlfriend and I kissed on the first date , and I nearly fell over but nailed the kiss. After you've kissed a bunch of times , it's like nothing. Then you've got French kissing (kissing with tongue). It's all a form of intimacy. Slow passionate kissing is sometimes more intimate than sex.

Kissing feels different with each woman/girl. No two females have the same size and shape of lips , face structure , dentures , et cetera. Kissing someone with thin lips and a huge mouth is going to feel different than kissing someone with big lips and a small mouth.

Don't kiss just anyone , though. Save it for a girl that you like , who likes you back. I had my first kiss weeks before turning 23 , but have gotten to be a pretty good kisser if I say so myself. The last girl I dated, she was all about tongue. Like , sometimes she would slide her tongue around and behind my teeth when we were kissing.

Can't really describe what kissing feels like. It's like trying to describe the texture and taste of tomato soup to someone who has never had soup before. Just make it count , that's all.
    "Where there is no love, pour love in, and you will draw love out."
    -St. John of the Cross

Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    The first time you kiss a lady , it might give you vertigo. My first girlfriend and I kissed on the first date , and I nearly fell over but nailed the kiss. After you've kissed a bunch of times , it's like nothing. Then you've got French kissing (kissing with tongue). It's all a form of intimacy. Slow passionate kissing is sometimes more intimate than sex.

Kissing feels different with each woman/girl. No two females have the same size and shape of lips , face structure , dentures , et cetera. Kissing someone with thin lips and a huge mouth is going to feel different than kissing someone with big lips and a small mouth.

Don't kiss just anyone , though. Save it for a girl that you like , who likes you back. I had my first kiss weeks before turning 23 , but have gotten to be a pretty good kisser if I say so myself. The last girl I dated, she was all about tongue. Like , sometimes she would slide her tongue around and behind my teeth when we were kissing. It's called French kissing.

Can't really describe what kissing feels like. It's like trying to describe the texture and taste of tomato soup to someone who has never had soup before. Just make it count , that's all.
    Great imagery, I love it!
    "Yes, you'll have problems. But they'll be your problems. And besides, what would you do without them? The problems are what get you out of bed in the morning. They're what makes succeeding at things such a goddamned rush. You can't be a dragon slayer without dragons."

[Formerly known as TwistOfate08]

Platinum Member
    And seriously , I would have folded on my first kiss if it were not for the powers of YouTube. Search for "kissing tips" or something along those lines and you'd be surprised about what people have to share. And it's not like you have to tell the girl you're dating, "By the way, I learned to kiss like that from YouTube." Kissing is just a natural form of intimacy , when all is said and done. You eventually develop the skill to be a good kisser without any tips or guides. It is what it is.
    "Where there is no love, pour love in, and you will draw love out."
    -St. John of the Cross

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    One of the biggest tips is to do it slowly and smoothly.

Put your hand up on the side of her head and gently push her hair back and hold your hand there as you kiss her.

When you pull away, linger so that your top lip is barely grazing against hers. Breathe just loudly enough for her to hear it.

Don't wipe your mouth when you're done. Wait until she turns away if you have to.

Keep it simple at first until you get more practice in.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistOfate08 View Post
    Great imagery, I love it!
    Lol I love it tooo. Great jobs guys. I would like to add that when your with someone special, its a feeling of being extremely close to that person and knowing that they love you. Especially when your on the couch or something cuddling with the person and you go in for a kiss, and then afterwards back to cuddling, both speechlessly sitting there against each other knowing that there's no place either of you would rather be.

Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    it might give you vertigo.
    So the best thing to do is to kiss her while sitting.
    Formerly known as Madoc

Kissing is weird that's all I can say. My first kiss was with the guy I'm with now was more of a shock than anything. I didn't expect him to try to kiss me or get a lump on both of our foreheads matter of fact I didn't expect us to be a couple at all, but I did happen...And I'm Happy.

When I kiss him it feels butterflies in the pit of my stomach and my heart speeds up like crazy, so much I think my arteries cleaned itself (Weird I know). I also get turned on like crazy from his kissing too. So much I wish to jump and do him right then and there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...