Men, would you leave your gf/wife if she could not have children?

glucoze

If I was married no. If she was my girlfriend depends on how committed I felt about the relationship, and how long we had been together. Also on if she would want me to leave her in order to fulfill my life goals, instead of feeling like she was holding me back from having what I want.

If I was married no. If she was my girlfriend depends on how committed I felt about the relationship' date=' and how long we had been together. Also on if she would want me to leave her in order to fulfill my life goals, instead of feeling like she was holding me back from having what I want.[/quote']

You want children?

There are plenty of children in orphanages who need homes with loving mothers and fathers to provide them the love they are deprived of. So no I would not, bearing children is just one aspect of a relationship and not the whole lot. We as human beings need to practive tolerance, patience and love towards one another and thus must learn to appreciate each other's shortcomings in any way shape or form they come in. If the man really loves you he will disregard the fact and continue on showing his devotion to you. His legacy means much less then that of teachings of moral reasoning and mutual respect for all sentient beings that he can just as well pass on to the child of any other parent who is unable to care for their own.

I am 42. My last two exes the odds of us having children were very low. Would I break up them because of that NO. As a matter of fact, the most recent ex if she was to get it together and we were to get back together, I would marry her. The other we were engaged, but with both it was other issues that we split up over.

Archived