Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men, would you leave your gf/wife if she could not have children?

Men, would you leave your gf/wife if she could not have children?

If your girlfriend/wife miscarried and could not have children at all before this, or in general.. would you leave her for someone else?

And be honest.

Im doing a report for my class and I want to hear opinions about this.
    I need every waking hour with you and my friends because they're so beautiful

If I was married no. If she was my girlfriend depends on how committed I felt about the relationship, and how long we had been together. Also on if she would want me to leave her in order to fulfill my life goals, instead of feeling like she was holding me back from having what I want.
    Dancing with my Panther at Midnight

Quote Originally Posted by EQ>IQ View Post
    If I was married no. If she was my girlfriend depends on how committed I felt about the relationship, and how long we had been together. Also on if she would want me to leave her in order to fulfill my life goals, instead of feeling like she was holding me back from having what I want.
    You want children?
    I need every waking hour with you and my friends because they're so beautiful

I wouldn't at all. That would have zero bearing on whether or not I was in a relationship with her.
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."

There are plenty of children in orphanages who need homes with loving mothers and fathers to provide them the love they are deprived of. So no I would not, bearing children is just one aspect of a relationship and not the whole lot. We as human beings need to practive tolerance, patience and love towards one another and thus must learn to appreciate each other's shortcomings in any way shape or form they come in. If the man really loves you he will disregard the fact and continue on showing his devotion to you. His legacy means much less then that of teachings of moral reasoning and mutual respect for all sentient beings that he can just as well pass on to the child of any other parent who is unable to care for their own.

Quote Originally Posted by glucoze View Post
    You want children?
    Yes I do. Has always been on the back of my mind to have 2 kids and bring them up as my parents brought up my brother and I.
    Dancing with my Panther at Midnight

I asked my husband if he would leave me if I couldn't have children and he said: "Absolutely not!" .
    Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.

Silver Member
    Are you kidding me? Sex without condoms...what can be better? I can always adopt some kids from Africa or something :P

^that would be my bf's answer too. hahahaha

Yes, I would leave her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...