Sudden hearing loss in left ear

Hey So last night i was lying in bed and all of a sudden the hearing in my left eye reduced and i heard a ringing. I thought at the time it was nothing to be concerned about but when i woke up this morning it was still there! Im a bit freaked, im 28 and dont like the though im going deaf so young. im going to see a doctor later today

Anyone had a similar experience or got info/advice?

So last night i was lying in bed and all of a sudden the hearing in my left eye reduced and i heard a ringing.

I hate when that happens.

On a serious note, I used to fly a lot and had this frequently. A trick I learned is to close your mouth, pinch your nose shut, and very gently breathe out until your ear opens up.

I'd go with a sinus infection. Mine started this year (29) and when it happens my ear rings and my upper teeth on that side feel like they're about to explode. I almost went and had a tooth pulled, but luckily the place was closed for the weekend and i discovered it wasn't a tooth problem..... I started using that nasal spray and take 2 advil when it starts and thats pretty much took care of it.

• 1 year later...

Archived