I wish I could fall asleep and never wake-up.

coolgirl

Has anyone ever been in a postion were they think they are okay and nothing is bothering them but sometimes still think about sucide and want to go through with it ? But that something is always stopping you from doing it ? Sometimes, I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up again. I just dont want to wake up anymore. Wake up to what. I have nothing to look forward to when I wake up. Really dont. Sometimes, in the back of my mind I think that i'm better of being dead then alive and I dont even know why I'm here anymore when i'm better of being dead then still hanging around. Still dont understand the reason. Why am I still here. To a point I really dont care who I hurt and who I dont. I've been hurt to many times to care about who or who I dont hurt.

I was on my meds a couple of weeks ago for only 3-4 days but I dont wanna take my meds bc I want to fight this off. I cant stop obbessing over small stuff. I just want to go somewhere far away and lock myself up in some sort of Pscyh Ward and not get out until I die. That's were I belong before I do something crazy. I hate this. I hate with what I have and cant get rid of it. Nothing ever gets better for me. It always gets worst. I'm not afraid to do this anymore. I was afraid but not anymore.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so worthless. If you really want to fight this off, you have to get to the root of the problem. What is causing you to feel as if there is no hope? There is always hope! Life is a series of knocks, how you deal with them is what counts. It sounds like you have lost perspection. Have you tried therapy? You're falling into a negative stream of thinking and need to focus on changing that - the brain only has the capacity to think in one stream at a time - either positive or negative. Do you read much?

coolgirl, I hear what your saying, I feel that way almost everyday. Even if nothing has happened.

Can you go sit in the sun, take a day for yourself to sit and think about whats going on. Why and when are these feelings coming up, what were you thinking or doing at the time?

Do you journal? Give it a try, it may give you the answer your looking for. When Im at my lowest, I will write out everything Im thinking, even if its just little notes that dont make no sense. I usually come up with what Im looking for in those notes.

I just said the same thing to my boyfriend the other day. I said, "Sometimes i dont want to get out of bed. I dont have anything to look forward to." But i get up each day and i keep myself together. Its only depression which can be fixed and you should never view taking meds as a sign of weakness. Whatever works! For me, I know this feeling just stems from dissatisfaction in my current situation which is different from being worthless and having nothing to live for. Sometimes your motivation to go on can only be to see how you can change your life today. Aside from there being someone in your life who i know would miss you terribly, you should go on because only you have control over how this story for you is going to end. If there was no plan for you then you wouldnt be here. But you woke up today because you were given another chance to find happiness. Never feel worthless sweetie. We all have a purpose. We just have to figure out what it is!

i feel and wish that every night when i go to sleep. I would have done something about it by now if it was not for my little sister. I could not bare to leave her behind although i also think what good am i doing alive because i am hardly a good role model for her and hope she does not grow up like me.

Archived