can you get pregnant if a man doesn't ejaculate?

but you still had sex a lot and for most of the night without a condom. the guy did not ejaculate at all.

all you need is pre-cum to get pregnant but the chances are realy low, a guy doesnt need to ejaculate for pre cum it happens just off getting turned on.
    hope this helps

Yes you can still get pregnant that way. Sperm still comes out throughout sex, even if they don't come x

Platinum Member
    Yes, and what would someone be thinking to do that??

If it was you, I think I'd take the morning after pill.
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, It is because we do not dare that they are difficult. (Seneca)

To be honest.... it is highly unlikely that you will get pregnant.

Yes, it is possible... but it is unlikely.

More recent studies have shown that pre-ejaculate doesn't usually contain sperm - it generally only does if the urethra hasn't been "cleared out" since the last ejaculation (from urination). Even then, odds are against you.

However... none of that is a reason to consider it fully "safe". If you have unprotected sex, be prepared for the possibility, however slim, of surprise pregnancy.
    The pain passes, but the beauty remains - Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I agree with Nixee and the recent studies.

Chances will be slim but there's always a possibility.

Silver Member
    I teach this to teens all the time. Although the chances are slim, why risk it? Ok, maybe i knwo why...lol...but its not as much fun when you're worrying about unwanted pregnancy. Precum does not normally contain sperm EXCEPT if a man does not urinate after his last ejaculation precum can contain sperm from the last time he had sex or masturbated. Also, sometimes a guy isnt fast enough to pull out before he starts releasing sperm. Dont play with fire..use birth control!
    I dont have all the answers... but I come pretty close!!!!

If you're gonna fool around without a condom, go on the pill!!...Theres too many stupid people having babies these days. Birthcontrol is a whole $12 a month....

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...