Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Asked me to cum in her mouth :o

Bronze Member

Asked me to cum in her mouth :o

So i've been seeing this girl for 5 weeks. Have slept together 3 times.

The last time we were going at it & she said...

"I want u to cum in my mouth"

I've never been with a girl that has asked me this & tbh I was just wondering if this is normal behaviour for someone you've only been seeing a number of weeks?

She's a nice girl. She got hurt b4 as her ex cheated on her with her best friend. I know she really likes me, but I think she has trust issues.

I suspect (however wrong I may be) that this request was because she thinks this is what a guy wants to hear & by doing so she won't lose me.

Any opinions?
    Trust is THE most important thing in a relationship...without it you can't even be good friends never mind partners

Why are you questioning this? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!! Some girls like it. It does happen :P

Gold Member
    I agree with your suspicions and strongly suggest having a heart-to-heart with her asking her if this is what she really wants in the bedroom or if she has other reasons for suggesting this sort of thing. Make sure she knows you don't tie her value to what she does for you in the bedroom.

Not that it's the most horrible thing in the world she wants to do this with you, but I'd say the majority of women don't really ask for that, especially early on, except in certain cases.

Or fine you can just enjoy it and if other issues surface later then you can deal with them. Best to not jump to conclusions.
    Last edited by Taikero; 05-11-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Meh

mr. vaughan, it is a finishing move, make use of the wonderful things that are offered at present, as they may not come often.
    Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird

I honestly don't think this ties in with any trust issue. Sure, she may want you not to leave, ut this is often shown by having sex too quickly and not the depth of the sexual acts. Likely the case is that she likes this and would like to share it with you.

I, for one, would not be arguing the point.

WHAT?!? Really?!

I have to say that this is kind of silly. The girl likes it hot and nasty. Good for you!

I don't think it's weird or a result of low self-esteem. Some girls like that, myself included. And since she is the one who brought it up, it may very well be that she likes it and wants to do it. And, if she wants to do it just because it would make you happy...what's the harm in that? Sex is partly about pleasuring your partner, after all. I don't see the problem in her wanting to do something in the bedroom she thought you would enjoy.

I guess the question is, do YOU want to ejaculate in her mouth? If you do, and she's ok with it, then go for it and have fun!

If you suspect she REALLY doesn't like it and is forcing herself to in order to make you happy then certainly talk to her about it. But I think she's normal...
    Life is like photography...you develop from the negatives.

I'm not suspicious, maybe that's something she truly finds sexy. It doesn't matter if she's a "nice girl" or whatever, we all have various bedroom preferences that don't always match our daytime masks

You can always say, "You don't need to do that kind of thing just because you think I'LL like it" and then gauge her response from there.

If you think that her fear of losing you was the reason she said that, just assure her that you like her regardless of sexual favors.

What are you waiting for Mr. V? Bust a nut already. If you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't. I highly doubt it has anything to do with trust issues. Maybe its a turn on for her, surely it is a turn on for alot of men and thats a fact.
    Sabrina don't stare at it, eat it!- Patrick Bateman

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...