Penis vs Strapon?

Here's the situation, my girlfriend has only had sex with guys and I've only had sex with girls. I want to have sex with a strapon with her but I'm insecure. I keep worrying/thinking that she's going to feel like the penis was so much better then the strapon, or that there was more of a "connection" with the guys. I've never had sex with a guy so I'm hoping that I'm just being insecure since I have no point of reference for male-female sex. I'm worried that she's had a physical connection with them that I will never, or will hardly ever achieve with her because I'm a girl.

I suppose it's natural to be insecure, but you can only worry about it so much. You're a girl, so you don't have a penis, so it's not like you can get surgery done and have a real one grafted on you.

If you love each other, and you can make it fun for the both of you, then just make the most of it.

It's sort of like, if she does prefer one over the other, it's not like it's within your control, so why worry?

yeah, I dont think her mind will go there. The preference for a man over a woman is more of an energy thing right? She's into your energy she just wants a little penetration. It won't be warm so there's that. But still its YOU, that will make it the best!
    "An alpha female bares her throat only to her mate"

Yes, it will feel different, but that doesn't mean it's bad. There are times when I miss being with a girl, but it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy having sex with a guy. It's just different.

And do you really think a heterosexual relationship can compete with the emotional connection of a female same-sex relationship? No way. I know that these are generalizations, but straight relationships are a lot more physical while lesbian relationships are more emotional. A penis doesn't make sex more intimate.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

ut straight relationships are a lot more physical while lesbian relationships are more emotional.
    really? hmm. I've never gotten close, when I was younger and tried I found other women so blasted annoying I couldnt go thru with it. But greywolf makes it sound really beautiful. Well I've got another 60 years to go before I die. You never kno.
    "An alpha female bares her throat only to her mate"

Ok, the real thing probably is better than the strap on but... it doesn't mean that it's better than the other skin on skin things that you do.

Go ahead and try the strap on, even if it isn't the same, it's still one more fun thing to do!

I will be honest, the real thing feels so much better than a strap on. But the strap on feel great too. I had my first orgasm with a girl I was in a relationship with and a strap on. So, it still feels great.

My advice is to just enjoy sex with each other. Make it about you and her and not the strap on.

Women can strap on a penis, but guys don't have much luck with a strap-on vagina. I believe you have the upper hand here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangafro View Post
    Women can strap on a penis, but guys don't have much luck with a strap-on vagina. I believe you have the upper hand here.
    Hahahahahahahahahahah!! Good point!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangafro View Post
    lmao Ive been trying to think of an instance in which it would make any sense at all for a guy to be using a strap on vagina... i still got nothing

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...