Page 1 of 15 1234 ... LastLast

Girls, What is Important? - Looks, Penis Size, Personality or Money?

What is Important to You?

Girls, could you rank which of the 4 criteria is the most important for you to enter a relationship with a man:

Looks, Penis Size, Personality and Money.
    Just rank it from 1 to 4, most important first.

And if you have more time on your hand, let's give each of the criteria a possible 0-10 points, how many points would you consider adequate?
    This is of course based on personal preference when it comes to looks, penis size and personality at least.

Let me give you some examples, take a look at candidates A to D.

A
    Looks: Like a hamburger with acnes all over his face (0 points)
    Penis Size: 4" long and 3" girth, while you have a loose vagina (0 points)
    Personality: Retarded, lazy, boring, unable to form a coherent sentence (0 points)
    Money: Lives in a dumpster and has no clue how to get money/if in Europe; too stupid to report to social welfare (0 points)

B
    Looks: To your preference he looks completely average (6 points)
    Penis Size: 8" long 7" girth, you have a loose vagina so it fits perfectly (10 points)
    Personality: Acts like an ass but you can find that attractive (7 points)
    Money: Works as a clerk, no education and no plans for the future (2 points)
    = 25 points

C
    Looks: Very good looking face and a fit, tall body (9 points)
    Penis Size: 6" long 5" girth, while you have an average vagina (5 points)
    Personality: Ambitious, intelligent, caring, alpha male with some minor faults (8 points)
    Money: Upstart millionaire of a booming importing business (8 points)*9 is reserved for multi-millionaires and 10 is reserved for billionaires
    = 30 points

D
    Looks: Like you would imagine perfection to look in a man (10 points)
    Penis Size: 7" long 5" girth, while you have a tight vagina (10 points)
    Personality: Your dream image of how a man should be (10 points)
    Money: Ranking number 1 on Forbes 100. (10 points)

Two of these were based on some people I know, the other two were just examples.

Again, which of the 4 criteria is most important. Rank 1-4.
    I would like to see why you pick one criteria over another.
    And, how many points would be required to make you happy?

Also, if you like to answer it further:

- What would describe perfect looks to you?

- What is the perfect penis size to you?

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you?

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion?

- Is there such a thing as too much money?

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch?

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I have one BIG criteria.........PERSONALITY, looks start it all off. You do not have to be gorgeous you just have to appeal to ME.
    Sept 23/2014 Asperger's diagnosis for my son. " in a box not a bottle"

If you judge people you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa

Be not afraid. I go before you always. Come follow me and I will give you rest

As for Me and My House We Will Serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Life only goes around once but never again~~Fred Stobaugh

personality 1 most important
    looks
    money
    penis 4 least important

For me, his penis is really a non-issue. i am much more interested in the man attached to it!

i don't need or even want a billionaire. Not even a crazy rich man. I want a man who is educated and fun to be with, someone i'd want to spend the next 60 years of my life with. I have my own money, i don't need to sponge off a man.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

In order:
    Personality
    Looks
    Money
    Penis size

Only the personality matters to me. In the case of looks, I wouldn't want him to be a fat slob or have poor hygiene. Money, as long as he has a job (although this isn't a big deal now with the economy). Penis size doesn't matter at all.

What would describe perfect looks to you?
    Well, my "perfect" look is dark haired, prefer Latin males who are somewhat thin to somewhat muscular (but not too much). However I don't care about this in a mate.

- What is the perfect penis size to you?
    No opinion

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you?
    Yes, too big is uncomfortable for me.

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion?
    Treats me well, doesn't abuse me, isn't a chauvinist, and thinks women are just as equal.

- Is there such a thing as too much money?
    I guess you can never have too much money.

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch?
    I'd guess the guy who's self made has a better work ethic than the one born into it, but this doesn't matter.

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry?
    Discreet. I hate people that brag about money.

First, you are not going to find a 'right' or 'average' answer to any of those questions. Most people don't do this kind of rating when they date, they just start dating someone who is attractive to them emotionally, physically etc.

And everyone is totally different in what is important to them, so you can't ask these kinds of detailed questions and expect to get a consensus.

And frankly, the majority of women are NOT obsessed by penis size at all, men are obsessed by penis size (their own in relation to other men's).

Personality
    Looks
    Penis
    Money

I can manage with a man who's never going to be a millionaire. So long as he's willing to work at all, that's fine. I'm well aware myself of how confining 9-5 work can feel after all, I won't insist someone else absolutely love it.

I like how penis size is just thrown in there.

I am pretty damn sure there is such a thing as "too big", the ones that say there isn't are either guys, or they are just kidding themselves.

As for the rest..all is entirely subjective. There is no such thing as a perfect for all.

Personality
    Looks
    Money
    Penis

Money & penis... they're waaaay far down though. Looks, too, even. While looks are important, they're not number 2 on my list. Personality is without a doubt, the biggest factor.
    JenSocietyOfSloreMaking!

Is this some kind of a joke, will someone wake me up soon? Tell me this was just a game we played called life...

Seriously, I've never had sex and I have no clue but why would size matter?

So for me it's
    1. Personality
    2. Looks
    3. Money
    4. Penis Size

And yes I can imagine there is a such thing as too big. Money questions are difficult to answer because I don't care if you're born into wealth or got there by yourself but if you get too cocky/arrogant because you have "it", it's pretty much a no-go. And looks - well let me be honest, I'd like to say I don't care but of course I do. But the guy could be drop dead gorgeous, if his Personality is ugly, it's a dead end.

*A loving heart* is ranked highest on my list
    good personality
    looks
    money
    penis
    Don't dwell on what went wrong, Instead focus on who to punch first

Page 1 of 15 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...